Author Topic: Mom and I had a girls night out this weekend  (Read 964 times)

Offline Adrianna40

Mom and I had a girls night out this weekend
« on: November 25, 2019, 07:12:41 am »
Mom and I had a girls night out,it was with 5 other moms and their crossdressing sons.It was our first time going out with them.We learned a lot,one is we were not alone and agreed on everything.Did some shopping and did get to know each other.Plus I made new friends,two are Alana and Nicole whom are twins.Found out mom introduced girl's clothing to them loving to do things together.They also have supportive wives and we plan on getting together with my wife and I sometime.Mom and I loved it and we have one planned out next month.My wife is on with the girl's night out with Alana and Nicole,their wives which will be in a couple weeks.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Mom and I had a girls night out this weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 07:27:09 am »
Mom and I had a girls night out,it was with 5 other moms and their crossdressing sons.It was our first time going out with them.We learned a lot,one is we were not alone and agreed on everything.Did some shopping and did get to know each other.Plus I made new friends,two are Alana and Nicole whom are twins.Found out mom introduced girl's clothing to them loving to do things together.They also have supportive wives and we plan on getting together with my wife and I sometime.Mom and I loved it and we have one planned out next month.My wife is on with the girl's night out with Alana and Nicole,their wives which will be in a couple weeks.

That sounds wonderful!  Good for you all!   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Adrianna40

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 08:00:08 am »
It is,all said they have sons that are also part time daughters.

Offline tiffanynicole

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 08:32:36 am »
Sounds fun!

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 12:06:48 pm »
Yes. It is so easy and natural.
People just fear something unknown.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Allie Jayne

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 06:33:39 pm »
That is so good, and you are so lucky to have this support and experience! This allows moms and wives to get used to their new daughters and partners in a fun and supportive environment, plus you get to make friends who understand you. I am so jealous!

Allie

Offline Em2

• Trying to find me
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 11:07:00 am »
Hi Adrianna,

Did you ever have your girls night out? You must tell us how it went.

Em x

Tags: