General Discussions > Beauty

Have you ever changed or highlighted your hair color or wanted to do so?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Pammie:
Currently i’m a redhead and it really works for me! I tried blonde but it just wasn’t me!
I do have blonde streaks in the red though. As I’ve said a few times on SP, my hairdresser is also a friend and confidant and I have completely ceded my hair colour and style to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldandcreaky:
I had my first white hairs when I was in high school, so I started coloring my hair in my thirties, but quit a fifty. At that point, I was mostly silver and it's a shiny, swingy, silky silver, so I'm grateful for it. I look at the dry, brittle hair of women who've been coloring for years and think they'd like the possible shine-and-silk-upgrade if they quit.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Oldandcreaky on November 21, 2020, 07:19:19 am ---I had my first white hairs when I was in high school, so I started coloring my hair in my thirties, but quit a fifty. At that point, I was mostly silver and it's a shiny, swingy, silky silver, so I'm grateful for it. I look at the dry, brittle hair of women who've been coloring for years and think they'd like the possible shine-and-silk-upgrade if they quit.

--- End quote ---
I am SO NOT ready for grey hair - even if I called it silver!

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Pammie on November 21, 2020, 07:10:06 am ---Currently i’m a redhead and it really works for me! I tried blonde but it just wasn’t me!
I do have blonde streaks in the red though. As I’ve said a few times on SP, my hairdresser is also a friend and confidant and I have completely ceded my hair colour and style to her

--- End quote ---

Pammie,

Have you tried the strawberry blonde hair color?

Chrissy

Pammie:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 21, 2020, 07:27:03 am ---Pammie,

Have you tried the strawberry blonde hair color?

Chrissy

--- End quote ---
I haven’t yet but it feels like something I absolutely should try

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version