General Discussions > Beauty

Have you ever changed or highlighted your hair color or wanted to do so?

<< < (2/8) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
It is nice that we have these options for our hair.  I like my natural color, although it was fun to go with some colorful highlights.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
Sometimes I do wonder what I’d look like with different colored hair.
Certainly not as pretty as _________ (many others here!)

I will not mention any names as I will not be able to make a definitive or exhaustive list, even if that list was limited to members.

Chrissy

Susan R:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 26, 2019, 10:49:39 am ---Have you ever changed or highlighted your hair color or wanted to do so?

Did you do this by going to a hair salon professional or did you do this yourself or did you have a friend do this for you?

Did you do this by buying a wig?

How did it turn out?  Did you decide to go back to your own color, keep the new color, or are you continuing to try out various colors?

Did you ever try a hair color that you would love to have but it ended up not looking good on you?

Chrissy

--- End quote ---
I went to a salon for the third time...ever. The first time was a complete disaster..too long a story to share here.
I always ask for the same color and style. I get my hair done with a few highlights and some grey removed in the very front along the edges and also a trim. Since I never get much cut on the length, I’ve had much longer hair after each visit so the styles differ a bit.

The last two times I had it done by the same stylist and I think my hair turned out ok relative to the first experience..lol I was happy with it.

My wife and I tried dying my hair shortly before my second visit to a salon. The color was called Warm Blonde and the woman in the cover of the box had hair the exact same color as what you see in my posted images. Sadly, after rinsing everything out, my hair had turned to a dark red auburn color...haha! It looked horrible. I called my wife’s salon, got in fast and she fixed everything perfectly in a few hours.  I was so thankful. She’s now my stylist..LOL

Here are some pics of what I had done two days ago...highlights and a trim.

I looked like this after getting home from the salon.

Later, I restyled it a little for easier maintenance.

Susan R🌷

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Susan R on November 20, 2020, 09:29:03 pm ---I went to a salon for the third time...ever. The first time was a complete disaster..too long a story to share here.
I always ask for the same color and style. I get my hair done with a few highlights and some grey removed in the very front along the edges and also a trim. Since I never get much cut on the length, I’ve had much longer hair after each visit so the styles differ a bit.

The last two times I had it done by the same stylist and I think my hair turned out ok relative to the first experience..lol I was happy with it.

My wife and I tried dying my hair shortly before my second visit to a salon. The color was called Warm Blonde and the woman in the cover of the box had hair the exact same color as what you see in my posted images. Sadly, after rinsing everything out, my hair had turned to a dark red auburn color...haha! It looked horrible. I called my wife’s salon, got in fast and she fixed everything perfectly in a few hours.  I was so thankful. She’s now my stylist..LOL

Susan R

--- End quote ---
Lovely pics! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Susan R on November 20, 2020, 09:29:03 pm ---I went to a salon for the third time...ever. The first time was a complete disaster..too long a story to share here.

Susan R🌷

--- End quote ---

Beautiful results.    :)

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version