Author Topic: Did have a talk last night  (Read 858 times)

Offline Adrianna40

Did have a talk last night
« on: November 27, 2019, 06:01:46 pm »
Did have a talk last night,my wife said she wants to see me as Adrianna fulltime asking me on my input on this.I did take it well and  admitted I have always been the feminine husband loving to dress as female since I started 5 years ago.I did tell her that I felt it was getting boring wearing my male wardrobe lately loving the feminine wardrobe more.We are looking into this and meeting up with another couple like this for advice,husband went crossdressing fulltime 12 years ago and has loved it ever since.Mom and I talked about this too this weekend,she brought it up.Asked me if I would ever go fulltime as Adrianna,told her yes when it came the time.When it happens,talking doing it next year in January or febuary

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Did have a talk last night
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 06:06:39 pm »
Did have a talk last night,my wife said she wants to see me as Adrianna fulltime asking me on my input on this.I did take it well and  admitted I have always been the feminine husband loving to dress as female since I started 5 years ago.I did tell her that I felt it was getting boring wearing my male wardrobe lately loving the feminine wardrobe more.We are looking into this and meeting up with another couple like this for advice,husband went crossdressing fulltime 12 years ago and has loved it ever since.Mom and I talked about this too this weekend,she brought it up.Asked me if I would ever go fulltime as Adrianna,told her yes when it came the time.When it happens,talking doing it next year in January or febuary

That sounds accepting and positive.   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Sarah-Red

• Love <3
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 06:14:16 pm »
Wow it's so nice that she's supportive. Of course, I'm sure there's some feelings that will have to be handled still, but it's looking pretty good to explore more like you want :)

Offline Adrianna40

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 06:20:56 pm »
I always have wanted to see myself as Adrianna fulltime.So far it won't be a problem where we both work at,wife brought up the anti discrimination policy which also covers LGBTQ people.My brother is for it too,he will see I will be much happier fulltime as Adrianna
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 07:28:45 am by Adrianna40 »

Offline Adrianna40

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 06:09:50 am »
Update,it is going to happen and a win/win for both of us.Plus we do have things worked out at work,both work at the same place.Told my family last night and it did go great.Wife is happy,going to have her feminine husband finally and I am going to have more fun being my feminine side.January 1st is going to be the date I am going fulltime

Offline MikaelaA

• The day I can be myself is the best day of my life
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 06:44:34 am »
Congratulations!!!  It's nice when things work out for everybody.  My wife isn't quite there yet, although she does take me clothes shopping almost every weekend.  Just no dresses or skirts yet. 

~~ Alexa
Finally discovered the real ME: September 5, 2019
Started HRT: September 20, 2019
Out to my wife: October 25, 2019
Out to my closest friends and family: February 9, 2020
Out at work: July 31, 2020
Legal name change: September 29, 2020

Offline Sarah-Red

• Love <3
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 08:25:11 am »
That's huge! Wife support for full time  :o Not a lot of people get to have that kind of support. Congrats :)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 04:18:31 pm »
Yay!

Congratulations!   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 05:07:29 pm »
I’m not up to speed with this, sorry. Just out of interest how do you identify? The comment about full time cross dressing confused me.
Congratulations anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Adrianna40

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 10:24:57 pm »
I always been happy as male and enjoy wearing women's clothing.Going to reveal myself at the New Years Eve party as Adrianna,mom can't wait to see me as her new daughter.

Tags: