Author Topic: The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl  (Read 14650 times)

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
Re: The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
« Reply #520 on: May 27, 2020, 09:07:12 am »
sorry I've haven't been well so I've limited my online time. 

@JudiBlueEyes - Thinking of you again this morning Judi, and sending some more positive thoughts your way here in Danielle's thread. I hope you getting some answers with the doc's as to what has been going on recently, your posting hiatus has been noticed. I've been busy with work, home and family these past several days myself and have also limited my online time.
hugs eastern sis

@Northern Star Girl - Good Morning Danielle, I hope your day is good one. Ok back to work now

C
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #521 on: May 28, 2020, 10:13:02 am »
Good Morning to my readers and followers:  
 It is Thursday morning here  7:00AM  ... another long day today here up North.....

Sunrise 3:40AM   Sunset  11:58PM

Temperatures getting up to 59deg(f)  and lots of rain.    I trust that you will all have a good day today.   
HUGS, Danielle 
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Online Wendi

« Reply #522 on: May 30, 2020, 02:47:12 pm »
Good Morning to my readers and followers:  
 It is Thursday morning here  7:00AM  ... another long day today here up North.....

Sunrise 3:40AM   Sunset  11:58PM

Temperatures getting up to 59deg(f)  and lots of rain.    I trust that you will all have a good day today.   
HUGS, Danielle 

Good afternoon girlfriend. It's cooled off here today and perfect weather for getting stuff done in the yard.

I just tilled my garden again and I'm going to plant my vegetables soon.

I hope you're having a good day up in the North Country.

Hugs

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline SarahFromChitown

• Visitor
« Reply #523 on: May 30, 2020, 09:50:07 pm »
Hi Danielle - I’m here! I’m slowly wending my way through your new thread. You lead a lovely, even charmed life in so many ways! I’ve been through some changes, too. At least I’ve kept well. It looks like you have, too. More later, dear heart.

Big hugs,
Sarah

« Reply #524 on: May 30, 2020, 10:16:28 pm »
@SarahFromChitown
Dear Sarah:
Wow-Whee, what a wonderful thing to see you back posting again on the forums and posting on my thread !!!
Thank you for finding me and posting... 
....I am looking forward to renewing our past enjoyable conversations.

HUGS and more hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle - I’m here! I’m slowly wending my way through your new thread. You lead a lovely, even charmed life in so many ways! I’ve been through some changes, too. At least I’ve kept well. It looks like you have, too. More later, dear heart.

Big hugs,
Sarah
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #525 on: May 31, 2020, 02:23:50 am »
Morning (8.20am here) , its clear with early morning chill but temps could get to 27c today. Have a nice Sunday, church and tooth fairy time ?
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

« Reply #526 on: June 01, 2020, 12:45:30 pm »
Morning (8.20am here) , its clear with early morning chill but temps could get to 27c today. Have a nice Sunday, church and tooth fairy time ?

@davina61
Dear Davina:
You are exactly correct...

My Sunday (yesterday) was indeed a very nice day...
I went to church, and then went out to lunch with some of my church gal friends
including my tooth-fairy sweetie (I spent the rest of the day with her)

It feels very much like things are getting very close to "back to normal" here. 
It feels good!!!

I trust that you are doing well in the UK and that your lock-downs and all of
the Covid19 issues are starting to ease up.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my thread... you are always welcome here and I enjoy seeing your profile avatar photo here when you reply with your comments.

HUGS and best wishes,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #527 on: June 01, 2020, 01:10:27 pm »
UPDATE:  June 01, 2020, Monday morning, raining all day here.

Today...  rain, rain, rain and more rain.... mid 40's temps..... and days getting much longer, and nights are shorter as we are just 3 weeks away from the coming summer solstice.   

Because of the long daylight hours temperatures are quickly on the rise daily.   
Summer arrives here quite fast, and brief, and can get quite warm.

today sunrise:   3:25AM
    today sunset:    12:12AM  (just after midnight)

My garden has already sprouted and things are greening up at a quick pace
and the famous Alaskan mosquitoes (the Alaska state bird, LOL) are buzzing around.

Now that my next door coffee shop has been open for business, I am getting my morning coffee and breakfast dine-in or take out at my office as I have done in the past.   

I came to work early this morning and I didn't have time to dine in, so had my take-out breakfast and coffee delivered to my office on a tray by my favorite Barista #5 from the next door coffee shop.

HUGS and best wishes to all of my readers and followers.
Danielle
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:36:20 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline davina61

« Reply #528 on: June 01, 2020, 03:01:39 pm »
That looks tasty, lock up is being eased but I think its to soon . Waiting to see if I will still be on furlough next week.
Its my youngest grand daughters 1st birthday tomorrow , that years gone quick. Cant wait to see them all but I would rather they were safe.

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #529 on: June 02, 2020, 02:53:20 am »
I trust that you are doing well in the UK and that your lock-downs and all of
the Covid19 issues are starting to ease up.

England has gone farther than any of the other countries in terms of what is allowed, opening schools again and what-not.

Here in Wales, restrictions have eased slightly, but not much has changed.

Wales has an R of 0.8 as reported recently. I don't know about England. I hope they know what they're doing... but I don't have a lot of confidence given recent press. - E
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: probably sometime in the 22nd century...
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #530 on: June 05, 2020, 07:23:32 pm »
Daniella, your breakfast looks incredible. It looks like you are well cared for.
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.

Offline SarahFromChitown

• Visitor
« Reply #531 on: June 09, 2020, 09:43:31 am »
Danielle, I hope that your breakfast was as yummy as it looked! Illinois has entered phase four of a five phase reopening, but many odd us are afraid that it’s premature. Between that and all of the demonstrations we’ve had here, I’m afraid that the numbers will go back up again. I couldn’t get my HRT refills for a bit because i couldn’t go to my three month follow up due to the clinic being closed. DYSPHORIA IS NOT OUR FRIEND! That was eventually rectified and I’m back in the road to a total fem-life. I hope you’ll have s lovely day, darling - I’m off to begin the day. More soon!

Hugs and more hugs!
Sarah

Offline mm

« Reply #532 on: June 09, 2020, 10:10:35 am »
SarahFromChitown, sorry to hear you ran out of your meds, can you get out now to get them?

« Reply #533 on: June 09, 2020, 12:18:10 pm »
@SarahFromChitown
Dear Sarah:
Thank you for your posting and checking in with me.   As I have previously mentioned to you I am so very happy that you have returned to Susan's Place and the Forums.

If am looking forward to hearing more from you and I am hoping and trusting that you can get started again on your HRT regimen as soon as possible.

As you are aware, until you have have achieved 15 quality posts you will not be able to send me private messages on the Forums.   
Feel free to continue posting and if you do wish to send me a "message" you can always
email me at   northernstargirl@susans.org

HUGS and many more HUGS....   
Danielle

Danielle, I hope that your breakfast was as yummy as it looked! Illinois has entered phase four of a five phase reopening, but many odd us are afraid that it’s premature. Between that and all of the demonstrations we’ve had here, I’m afraid that the numbers will go back up again. I couldn’t get my HRT refills for a bit because i couldn’t go to my three month follow up due to the clinic being closed. DYSPHORIA IS NOT OUR FRIEND! That was eventually rectified and I’m back in the road to a total fem-life. I hope you’ll have s lovely day, darling - I’m off to begin the day. More soon!

Hugs and more hugs!
Sarah
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline KatieP

« Reply #534 on: June 09, 2020, 02:35:14 pm »

As you are aware, until you have have achieved 15 quality posts you will not be able to send me private messages on the Forums.   

It is fun Danielle, how much I enjoy coming to your threads. I LOVE reading about your day, seeing pictures of your day and life. It's like the serial books that were published in newspapers in the 1800s. I REALLY appreciate you, and I have this strange feeling of affection for you. It is strange because I have no idea who you are, and we will never meet. So, you are exactly like the heroine in a novel that I have grown attached to!

Mildly off topic, you mention "quality" posts. I think I know what a "quality" post is. (Not just +1, or "Yes" and such.) But how does the system know if your post is "quality?" Or is the 15 quality posts switch flipped manually by an admin? I was just curious. I have been able to PM, so I am thinking that some place in my 500 posts 15 of them were Quality enough...  ;D

Anyway, THANK YOU for continuing your ongoing description of your daily life!

Katie

« Reply #535 on: June 09, 2020, 04:25:16 pm »
@KatieP
Dear Katie:
Thank you so very much for your way-too-kind words.  I sometimes feel that I don't have a lot of exciting things to talk about, and certainly not as much excitement as my first personal thread that I started 2½ years ago ...
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles that details when I started my woman owned small business, my coming out, all of my male and female suitors,  and relocation to my new small town here in Alaska... and my subsequent thread A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
Writing my thoughts and experiences in my personal threads were/are a good way for me to vent my frustrations and failures... and to be thankful for my successes and happiness. 
It always a blessing for me to see comments and replies from you and the rest of my followers on my threads.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To answer your question/comment regarding how members post on the forums, here is a LINK posted by Susan that will give you the details....
                             Post Ranks
          https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,114.0.html
The following are a list of the post ranks and staff titles you might see on the site and the number of posts required if any. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Visitor                                                         From 0-14 posts. Limited rights other than posting or responding to messages. Specific limitations include no ability to view or edit profiles, not being able to send out private messages, and not being able to upload pictures or link to external pictures.
Newbie      From 15-49 posts. Most restrictions removed
Neighbor      From 50-99 posts.
Friend      From 100-499 posts.
Family      From 500 posts up.

If I see someone I think is posting for the sole purpose of increasing their post count I may take action. My options include removing their post(s), reducing their post count total, and/or smiting the users reputation. There's no need to artificially inflate your post count it will come fast enough on it's own. :) Look at this as giving you things to look forward to over the years.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Obviously just about all members (including myself) here will appropriately post one-liner or even single word comments from time to time.... but when the staff members notice that a member is rapidly increasing their post count with those kinds of posts and not posting anything else of significance then we will possibly intervene.   
The moderation staff here on the forums spends lots of time reading every post and welcoming every new member... so there are lots of eyes watching.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Again Katie, thank you for your comments and for following my journey.

HUGS and best wishes to you.
Danielle

It is fun Danielle, how much I enjoy coming to your threads. I LOVE reading about your day, seeing pictures of your day and life. It's like the serial books that were published in newspapers in the 1800s. I REALLY appreciate you, and I have this strange feeling of affection for you. It is strange because I have no idea who you are, and we will never meet. So, you are exactly like the heroine in a novel that I have grown attached to!

Mildly off topic, you mention "quality" posts. I think I know what a "quality" post is. (Not just +1, or "Yes" and such.) But how does the system know if your post is "quality?" Or is the 15 quality posts switch flipped manually by an admin? I was just curious. I have been able to PM, so I am thinking that some place in my 500 posts 15 of them were Quality enough...  ;D

Anyway, THANK YOU for continuing your ongoing description of your daily life!

Katie
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:02:44 am by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #536 on: June 13, 2020, 03:57:15 pm »
UPDATE:   June 13, 2020  1:00PM   Saturday afternoon
Bad weather is happening this weekend, right now it is raining hard and lightning and thunder here.
Temperature is right around 60 deg(f)     In the wee hours of the early mornings it is in the 40's.

The bad weather here has eliminated any outdoor fun activities today....

.... our days are getting very long here...  and warmer.
      2:55AM sunrise     
     12:45Am  sunset (just after midnight) 

The nights here are nothing more than dusk or twilight... the sun barely disappears over the horizon for a couple hours then comes up again.

My garden is spouting and the grass is green and growing.

Things are pretty well back to somewhat normal here.   Things are OPEN.

Question for my followers and readers:

How are you all doing where you live? ....
 ...are things still mostly closed, open, or half-way in-between?

I am looking forward to your replies and comments here on my thread....

HUGS and best wishes,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline davina61

« Reply #537 on: June 13, 2020, 04:12:15 pm »
Afternoon dear, things are still shut down but shops opening and we are allowed to visit ONE house and stay overnight. Forecast here was for showers possibly thundery but its been dry all day.

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #538 on: June 13, 2020, 04:25:54 pm »
Mostly closed here in Wales, Danielle. The children have not gone back to school yet and only essential shops are still allowed to open.

It has relaxed slightly. We are allowed to meet with one other household, outdoors, as long as we respect the 2m social distancing rule, and it has to be within five miles as a guideline. I have been able to spend a small amount of time with my wife in her garden. My daughter lives too far away for me to see her other than using Zoom calls.

I am so pleased that my job does not require me to visit my clients, at least, not regularly. I am lucky in that respect. Lately it's all been done through videoconferencing.
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: probably sometime in the 22nd century...
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #539 on: June 13, 2020, 07:49:23 pm »
Semi-open in central Maryland. Recently, dentists re-opened, restaurants can serve people on outside tables, farmers markets are starting up, many hair stylists opening up. But definitely not back to normal here. Indoor restaurants, indoor shopping malls, most church services still shut down and retirement facilities in total lockdown. Most office workers still working remotely. More stuff might open in the next 2-3 weeks if caseloads continue to drop.

I did go to a socially distanced picnic tonight - so good to see people again. First live social event in months.

Sarah

----
47 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: April August 2020 (assuming no more coronavirus-driven rescheduling... :-\)
SRS: January 2021

Tags: