Community Conversation > Transsexual talk

NY Times Article about Transgender Athletes

(1/3) > >>

Iztaccihuatl:
Today I stumbled over an opinion piece in the NY Times written by a transgender cyclist and I couldn’t agree more with her.

Jane.Shannon:
Would you please post some info on where to find the article?

Iztaccihuatl:

--- Quote from: Jane.Shannon on December 15, 2019, 08:41:41 am ---Would you please post some info on where to find the article?

--- End quote ---

I had a link there, but it got removed by the moderators because it violated a site rule that I wasn't aware of.

The article is titled "I Won a World Championship. Some People Aren’t Happy.", it was an opinion piece by Rachel McKinnon in the New York Times on 12/5/2019. Just google it by its title and it comes up as the top listing.

GordonG:
Be aware that you need a subscription to read it on the NYT website.  There is a listing on the Google search (5th one down) from the iht.newspaperdirect.com web site. I was able to read the article there.

Iztaccihuatl:

--- Quote from: GordonG on December 15, 2019, 12:10:40 pm ---Be aware that you need a subscription to read it on the NYT website.  There is a listing on the Google search (5th one down) from the iht.newspaperdirect.com web site. I was able to read the article there.

--- End quote ---

I don't think you need a subscription (I don't have one), but you do need to be registered. As a registered user you have like 3 free articles per day or so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version