Blogs > Member Blogs

White Rabbit's ramblings

(1/82) > >>

Julie H:
I just wanted a place to vocalize my thoughts, feel free to respond or ignore as you will.

Once I started hrt I felt much better and no longer wished to transition. I asked my endo to reduce my E dosage. Now that I am on the new dose I am feeling icky and more depressed I am hoping that my doctor will be able to raise the dose back up on my Monday appointment. I was hoping that the reduced dosage wouldn't negatively affect my emotions but I fear that I was wrong. Right now my biggest fear is that it will take months to get back to a comfortable dose.

Sorry for all who read this I suspect that my posts here will be random and disjointed thoughts that just happen to pop into my mind. 

Julie H:
Bleh I fired off an email to my endo but I am not sure if it got through, more time wasted. Hopefully my doctor can increase my dose. I can hardly wait for January the 8th when I finally get to talk to a social worker.

Sarah-Red:
That's too bad, but don't give up (or be patient?) Try to make the best of what you have, but maybe it'll go through faster than you think, you never know :)

Julie H:
Thank you. I am hoping that yesterday was just a bad day. I just started the lower dose prescription and yesterday was fairly rough. Not as bad as before but not where I wanted to be. I was probably thinking too much about when I nearly attempted suicide and got depressed about how close I came to trying. I'll have to wait out these next few days and see how I feel then talk to my doctor about it.

Julie H:
I got a response from my endo and will be going back to my normal dose after I talk to my doctor monday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version