Blogs > Member Blogs

White Rabbit's ramblings

<< < (96/110) > >>

RandiL:
Maybe you have to carry the kitten and use it as part of your weight training lol.

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Julie H on September 26, 2021, 12:44:01 pm ---I buy androgynous women's clothing even leggings that I have look like sweats. I just really prefer wearing a skirt plus I am really lazy which doesn't help.

--- End quote ---
Transition really is so often about determination - setting yourself goals and achieving them. The expression “no pain no gain” is usually true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julie H:
Ozempic update : I seem to have less of an appetite when I am on ozempic which is really nice. I just have to figure out how to operate with the lower appetite, well its a start anyways.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Julie H on October 08, 2021, 01:40:40 pm ---Ozempic update : I seem to have less of an appetite when I am on ozempic which is really nice. I just have to figure out how to operate with the lower appetite, well its a start anyways.

--- End quote ---

@Julie H
Dear Julie:
I read your posting udate as very good news.

Not only does Ozempic help to manage the issues associated with type 2 diabetes
and the side effect of weight loss is most welcome for most people in that situation.

Less appetite = Less calories = More weight loss :) :) :)

I am wishing you well....
HUGS and more HUGS   
Danielle

Rachel Montgomery:

--- Quote from: Julie H on October 08, 2021, 01:40:40 pm ---Ozempic update : I seem to have less of an appetite when I am on ozempic which is really nice. I just have to figure out how to operate with the lower appetite, well its a start anyways.

--- End quote ---
Something similar is what helped me.  Best wishes and good luck.  I know for me it was fantastic to feel as though I had a fighting chance.  I hope Ozempic makes you feel that same hope (and success).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version