Blogs > Member Blogs

White Rabbit's ramblings

<< < (97/104) > >>

Julie H:
I saw my therapist again today. We started with gender issues but quickly moved to my fear of relationships. I think she is reading more into it than is needed. If I love someone why would I subject them to my issues. I think that is fairly simple plus I've been single for 30 years I am too old to try again after that long.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Julie H on October 15, 2021, 07:14:50 pm ---I saw my therapist again today. We started with gender issues but quickly moved to my fear of relationships. I think she is reading more into it than is needed. If I love someone why would I subject them to my issues. I think that is fairly simple plus I've been single for 30 years I am too old to try again after that long.

--- End quote ---
Julie:
I am so very glad that you have met again with your therapist....   the next time you meet with them make certain that you explain your feelings to them that you described here in your posting...
Danielle

Julie H:
I already have :) It was at the end of the session though so I think it will be brought back up my next session.

Julie H:
Ugh I was feeling better for a while but right now I am having issues listening to people talk.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Julie H on October 26, 2021, 08:48:23 pm ---Ugh I was feeling better for a while but right now I am having issues listening to people talk.

--- End quote ---
@Julie H
Dear Julie:
I am very sorry to read of your present difficulties...
... do you think that it is related to your meds?

Hopefully you have an appointment with your therapist soon so this can be discussed.

How is your kitty cat?   Are you two getting along OK?
HUGS,
Danielle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version