Blogs > Member Blogs

White Rabbit's ramblings

<< < (2/104) > >>

Julie H:
One good thing about surviving being ready to attempt suicide. Now when I tell people that things really can get better I am living proof.

If you are reading this and you are thinking that life isn't worth living, I just want you to know that as long as you are alive things can get better and to try to find help.

Julie H:
My doctor called in sick today so my appointment got moved back to Jan 2. The good thing is that it gives me time to get acclimatized to my new prescription and allow me time to figure out which level of estrogen I switch to.

Sarah-Red:
I'm glad you're able to see the positive Julie. and it's not that far away after x-mas at least :)
I hope things continue getting better n all.

In my case I'm really in between depression and trying to have hope. I'm trying to calm down so that I can process some things and do things at a good pace. I just can't jump into anything yet. My hormones are doing fine, I started laser treatment, there's not much else I can do else further because I'm not ready to come out or present more female. Trying to find little things though.

But the most important is believing in our life, and doing what we can but being happy as we can. Not always easy, but I do think it's part of what makes sense.

Julie H:
Like I say things can get better. Antidepressants just make things worse for me I had a psychiatrist throw me out of his office for being too strange I had a crisis worker basically call me selfish for not thinking about how the woman that triggered my suicidal feelings felt.
These happened many years ago but I lost all trust with the mental health field. The only hope I had was that I would die soon I really thought that I had no where to turn but hrt changed everything for me. I might be freaking out a bit on the lower dose but I have a couple of more weeks to determine if I should go back to my original dosage.

With life comes hope and only in death comes hopelessness. Sometimes the mind tricks people into forgetting that.

Sarah-Red:
Emotions aren't always easy that's for sure.

I've been thinking about whether or not I should try anti-depressants. I've been on hormones for a few months now so I should be stable enough there to be able to tell the difference or not. I'm still not sure, but I'm pretty tired of feeling depressed. I'll think about it. I don't have that much trust in some of the medical fields myself, but sometimes it does work.  Depends on a lot of factors. We still have to find our own way too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version