Blogs > Member Blogs

White Rabbit's ramblings

<< < (101/109) > >>

Julie H:
To be honest I think there are 2 chances for me to get approved for grs and those are nil and none. I think that my hopes have just been raised for naught.

Julie H:
I am really beginning to worry about my Mom. She is in her 70's and lives alone. She hasn't been online that I have seen in the last 4 or 5 days and when I called her yesterday and today it went straight to voicemail. Yesterday was her birthday and I always call her on her birthday.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Julie H on November 28, 2021, 08:45:30 am ---I am really beginning to worry about my Mom. She is in her 70's and lives alone. She hasn't been online that I have seen in the last 4 or 5 days and when I called her yesterday and today it went straight to voicemail. Yesterday was her birthday and I always call her on her birthday.

--- End quote ---
@Julie H
Dear Julie:
I hope, trust, and pray that your mother is safe and healthy.
Please keep this subject updated.
HUGS
Danielle

Julie H:
That was the best message I have ever sent. My Aunt found her after she had fallen in the shower. She will be ok but I don't know if she has any broken bones or not.

TXSara:
Oh MY!!  I pray she wasn't stuck there for a very long time!  The fact that you were unable to get her yesterday makes me think she may have been stuck there for more than a day!  I hope she is OK...

I'm glad you got someone to check on her, otherwise this may have been much worse.

My mom is also starting to get to the age where she really shouldn't live alone.  Truthfully, it isn't her age as much as it is her ailments and the fact that she is in the early stages of Alzheimer's.  I worry a lot about what will happen someday when my stepfather is no longer around.  Tough conversations and decisions await me and my sister.

~Sara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version