Blogs > Member Blogs

White Rabbit's ramblings

<< < (105/109) > >>

Julie H:
So I tried to contact my father on FB it has been almost 20 years since I have talked to him. I haven't heard back from him and it's been a couple of days, I'll have to see if he does try to contact me.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Julie H on December 07, 2021, 04:27:40 pm ---So I tried to contact my father on FB it has been almost 20 years since I have talked to him. I haven't heard back from him and it's been a couple of days, I'll have to see if he does try to contact me.

--- End quote ---
@Julie H
Dear Julie
Based on my own personal experience, I fully understand your situation with your Father.... 

...especially now that your mother is gone, I am glad that you are making the effort to contact him.

I hope and trust that you can at least say hello and at the very least wish him Holiday greetings.
HUGS,
Danielle

Julie H:
I talked to both my endo and therapist today and now I feel drained. First with my endo I asked to go onto progesterone and was told no, there is too much chance of depression. But after that I was talking to my therapist about my mother passing away then she mentioned that the lifestyle I live should be good enough to get my letters. She then told me that she was resigning so I now have to find another therapist. This was all pretty exhausting.

Julie H:
I was having a rough day yesterday blaming myself for my mothers death I still believe I killed her but that I am not to blame. I knew something was off on friday but I was going to call her for her birthday on saturday. All I knew at the time was she had a stroke and fell in the shower, I thought she had been there for days and that if I had of tried calling on the friday she might not of had the brain damage she did have. It turns out that if I had of set things in motion the day before she would not have had the stroke yet. It turns out that my timing was about the best it could have been. There was nothing really that anyone could have done. Even if someone lived with her they might not have been in time.

EllenW:

--- Quote from: Julie H on December 12, 2021, 12:31:11 pm ---I was having a rough day yesterday blaming myself for my mothers death I still believe I killed her but that I am not to blame. I knew something was off on friday but I was going to call her for her birthday on saturday. All I knew at the time was she had a stroke and fell in the shower, I thought she had been there for days and that if I had of tried calling on the friday she might not of had the brain damage she did have. It turns out that if I had of set things in motion the day before she would not have had the stroke yet. It turns out that my timing was about the best it could have been. There was nothing really that anyone could have done. Even if someone lived with her they might not have been in time.

--- End quote ---

Julie,
I have been were you are and understand how easy to blame your self. However you are not to blame. Strokes are bad and very unpredictable as to how and if the person will recover.

My heart goes out to you as you work through you grief. Please take care of yourself.

Ellen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version