Author Topic: I did not know this: Kim Petras released one of the better albums of the year  (Read 225 times)

Online sarahc

• Sarah
For so many years, I, along with many others, knew Kim Petras as one of the youngest transitioners out there. Jealous I was of her bravery...

Anyway, fast forward to today, and I see a list of best albums by new artists in 2019, and I see Kim Petras listed as one the new artists.

I was like, "Not THAT Kim Petras!?" But yes it is! And she moved to Los Angeles to start a music career. She released her first album this year.

Here's a sample - this is one of my favorite tracks from the album:

It's not exactly my cup of tea, as it's pretty standard pop. But hats off to her!

Sarah

PS. She is, of course, still beautiful, BTW.  S.
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
Hi @sarahc

Oh my gosh girl I LOVE Kim Petras!! In fact I'm listening to her song Heart to Break right now. I can't get enough of that song. I think Kim is awesome!!

I just thought it was kinda weird that I'm listening her music and scrolling the subjects on here and I run across a post about her. Spooky... >:-)

Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming the real me! 5/20/19
Came out online 5/20/19
First time coming out face to face 6/3/19
First therapist appointment for HRT 6/3/19
Got my letter for HRT 6/10/19
Came out to my mom 6/18/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Tags: