Community Conversation > Significant Others talk

Good News

(1/2) > >>

Northern Star Girl:
As a fairly recent Significant Other, I want to report good news regarding my relationship.
If you had been following my personal threads listed below you will see that I have been in wonderful relationship with my Sweetie Tooth-Fairy.

I just returned from visiting the parents of my sweetie at their Montana home.  I have been enjoying wonderful acceptance from them since our first trip to their home last summer.

I will post more soon... but if you feel so inclined please catch up with my life endeavors on my latest personal threads.

Hugs,
Danielle

JudiBlueEyes:
Awesome!

Jessica:
This isn’t just good news, it’s wonderful.
Love does make the world go round.
I remember the days of Hunted Prey when you were the object of a number of courters affection.
I’m so happy that your Tooth Fairy won your heart, even though Shy Guy was one that showed promise.

Big hugs, Jess 💕💕💕

@Aspiringperson Alaskan Danielle Northern Star Girl

BrianaJ:
That's awesome Danielle.  It's great and wonderful to have someone in your life.  It's even better when you have a good or accepting relationship with their family. 

JanePlain:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on December 18, 2019, 07:22:58 pm ---As a fairly recent Significant Other, I want to report good news regarding my relationship.
If you had been following my personal threads listed below you will see that I have been in wonderful relationship with my Sweetie Tooth-Fairy.

I just returned from visiting the parents of my sweetie at their Montana home.  I have been enjoying wonderful acceptance from them since our first trip to their home last summer.

I will post more soon... but if you feel so inclined please catch up with my life endeavors on my latest personal threads.

Hugs,
Danielle

--- End quote ---

Congrats!  You motivate me once again!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version