Site News and Information > Announcements

Why we edit language on the site

<< < (3/3)

Devlyn:
I'd like to remind everyone of our language policy:

11. Foul or obscene language, and/or subjects belongs on the street, Please do not bring it on to my site.

This includes cloaked profanity, or using symbols to hide the words you shouldn't be using here. This is an all ages site, you've probably noticed that there is no "You must be 18 to use this site" button when you come to the forums.

Some of you have been getting fast and loose with the language lately, and we have to ask you to stop.

Northern Star Girl:
In addition to the policy that @Devlyn mentioned,
we also do not want vulgar terms and words
being used for describing body parts. 
    ***Use clinical terms only*** 

Any questions please ask.
Danielle   northernstargirl@susans.org
`````````````````````````````````````````````````

--- Quote from: Devlyn on January 28, 2022, 02:57:19 pm ---I'd like to remind everyone of our language policy:

11. Foul or obscene language, and/or subjects belongs on the street, Please do not bring it on to my site.

This includes cloaked profanity, or using symbols to hide the words you shouldn't be using here. This is an all ages site, you've probably noticed that there is no "You must be 18 to use this site" button when you come to the forums.

Some of you have been getting fast and loose with the language lately, and we have to ask you to stop.

--- End quote ---

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on January 28, 2022, 03:37:36 pm ---In addition to the policy that @Devlyn mentioned,
we also do not want vulgar terms and words
being used for describing body parts. 
    ***Use clinical terms only*** 

Any questions please ask.
Danielle   northernstargirl@susans.org
`````````````````````````````````````````````````

--- End quote ---

I want to second that offer to ask any administrator or moderator if you have a question. We can be reached by PM or by email if you have less than 15 posts. My email is Rakel@susans.org. To reach the other staff members, their email is listed on their profile page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version