Author Topic: Taking it slow  (Read 8439 times)

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
Re: Taking it slow
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2022, 06:26:22 pm »

the odd occasion I wear men's clothes, its so odd when I fold them now, they are HUGE in the legs. I really cant even stand folding them now, It looks like there is enough room for two legs on both sides.  :icon_yikes:

Only with dirty work or some kind of exercise.  I never totally got rid of them for those reasons.
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2022, 01:04:43 pm »
I keep some male clothes around but I do not use them often.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2022, 11:00:47 pm »
Yes, form fitting women's clothes use less fabric than the men's clothes I used to buy.
Some stuff is much smaller by comparison!

So I compensate by buying more!

Marion

Offline Veronica Morph

• Neighbor
  • Dress up as female being a man = the best journey
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2022, 12:39:54 am »
try to surprise her in a supper fetish look, catsuit with supper high heels, and tell her you want to dress likethat for everyday use black lipstick so you tease her, and observe her reactions, at the end you just tried to see if you could go away with new material.
Veronica Morph

Offline Heather N

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2022, 09:10:37 am »
 It looks like I am taking a frustrating step back. My SO's DIL is moving in through the winter. Had to pack up my clothes and bring out what is left of my old stuff. It was so depressing.. I can still wear leggings but that's about it.
To be clear, her moving in was a joint decision and was made for all of the right reasons.. I cant wait until Spring!
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2022, 09:51:33 am »
It looks like I am taking a frustrating step back. My SO's DIL is moving in through the winter. Had to pack up my clothes and bring out what is left of my old stuff. It was so depressing.. I can still wear leggings but that's about it.
To be clear, her moving in was a joint decision and was made for all of the right reasons.. I cant wait until Spring!
@Heather N
Dear Heather:
You can always "under" dress.

Under-dressing in women's underwear even while presenting in male-mode can be a wonderful experience....
...and when you have places to go, if you keep a small stash of feminine attire in a box or bag that you can take with you, you can change and dress as you desire while away from your home and away from your SO's DIL   .
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline Allison R

• Family
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2022, 10:49:42 am »
Underdressing keeps me sane for sure.

Allison
I have always known I would have been happier and lived a better life if I were born a woman, I just didn't know that that is the literal definition of the word transgender.

If you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards.

Be tougher on yourself than anyone else is, love yourself more than anyone else does, and if there is something you don't want to do at all, best if you do it right now.

Offline Heather N

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2022, 01:04:13 pm »
i still wear women's underwear. that's my normal "go to" now. old men's briefs  bunch up badly with leggings so I don't really even consider those  anymore and my socks are feminine. I guess I just have to live with that for a bit
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Tags: