Author Topic: Taking it slow  (Read 2675 times)

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Taking it slow
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2020, 07:14:02 pm »
How´s aliexpress anyway_ I´ve bought some chinese stuff and it´s been really <not allowed>, but the prices are unbeatable
@Gabrielageo
Dear Gabrielageo
    Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first posting. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2020, 07:15:45 pm »
@Gabrielageo
Dear Gabrielageo:

If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and your readers your thread back so you can get some answers from other members.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Online Heather N

• Neighbor
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2020, 11:09:46 am »
How´s aliexpress anyway_ I´ve bought some chinese stuff and it´s been really <not allowed>, but the prices are unbeatable

Ali Express is hit and miss for me, I would say 1/2 to 1/3 never showed up but I was able to do a dispute and Ali Express gave me credit back on my card pretty quickly. I notice some of the exact same things on Amazon for more money, but you do get them quicker. Quality has been all over the place, just like any place that deals with multiple merchants selling on their platform. To me, that is to be expected though.
Any issues I had with things not being as described were credited without issue

and last but certainly not least. WELCOME!  :icon_clap:
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Offline ashley7

• Riot gal!
  • Neighbor
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2020, 11:15:59 pm »
I think you should tell her how you feel.

Online Heather N

• Neighbor
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2020, 03:46:43 pm »
What a difference a year makes! i know it wasnt a year ago when I started this post but my life sure has changed in the last year. although I still dont try to present as female and not sure i ever will. I almost never wear men's clothes anymore.I get regular manicures and get mani-pedis with my SO where they paint my toenails but just a clear coat for my fingers. I am growing my nails out and expressed my desire to paint them a rather neutral color.  My SO actually told me the other night that seeing me in a dress "really does something for her" I pressed her on it just a bit and she said that its not so much the dress but the fact that I am comfortable enough to wear a dress or nightgown just as I used to wear a pair of pants and a t-shirt.
I expressed my desire to be able to go outside the house with a dress etc on, but she just kinda laughed and said " I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it!"   ;D
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2020, 05:31:03 pm »
What a difference a year makes! i know it wasnt a year ago when I started this post but my life sure has changed in the last year. although I still dont try to present as female and not sure i ever will. I almost never wear men's clothes anymore.I get regular manicures and get mani-pedis with my SO where they paint my toenails but just a clear coat for my fingers. I am growing my nails out and expressed my desire to paint them a rather neutral color.  My SO actually told me the other night that seeing me in a dress "really does something for her" I pressed her on it just a bit and she said that its not so much the dress but the fact that I am comfortable enough to wear a dress or nightgown just as I used to wear a pair of pants and a t-shirt.
I expressed my desire to be able to go outside the house with a dress etc on, but she just kinda laughed and said " I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it!"   ;D

Hi Heather, good to see you back here.  Like your story I have moved on quite a bit after a year.  Passing isn't an issue but I still get super-fussy over my appearance.  My reg maintenance routine from the salon now includes leg and brow wax, mani/pedi work and having a light shade of pink on both toes and fingers to match (I have to sacrifice other stuff to afford it!).  I hope you are taking care of all that nasty body hair as well.  When I visit the salon now I'm wearing broderie t shirts (my beautician really likes them), reg shorts and short heel sandals.  Laser treatment will probably happen soon as I'm not on HRT and don't ever intend to be. 

Outerwear such as dresses and skirts will be a huge leap for me but I'm definitely changing up my style more frequently now.  It's so much fun being a girl out there.  Good luck on your journey.

- Jenny

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2020, 05:47:27 pm »
@Heather
Dear Heather:
I was so happy to see that you have posted again and have come back to the Forums.
I was also pleased to see your updates regarding your clothing, manicures, pedicures, and when at home staying in female clothes.... and your S.O. seems to give you approval!!!!   That is very good news.,

Thanks for sharing and posting.   I will be eagerly looking for your next posts on your thread and around the forums.
HUGS and as always I am wishing you well.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline heathercd20

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2020, 01:36:16 pm »
Hi Heather! This is Heather.

Thanks for posting. I think you are SO fortunate to have a SO who supports your crossdressing. That is wonderful news about her letting you shave and sleep in panties and a nightie. And having sex with her while in stockings! OMG. I have been married for 34 years to the same woman. I am 60 years old. I started crossdressing when I was about 13 and did not stop till about 10 years ago. I thought I could suppress this femme side. I purged and threw all my stuff away.

My wife supported my crossdressing at first early in my marriage but she never wanted to participate. I shaved my legs a couple of times and she got pissed. Oh how wonderful it is to have shaved legs. The other day my urges came back voraciously so I shaved my legs and painted my toenails. I am using the bathroom on the other side of the house. It is just us and we have a 1 story house. She has not picked up on it yet since we don't have any sex at all. She has MS and is quite a mess. So needless to say I masturbate a lot.

I bought a padded bra the other day and a thong and some hose and some flats so I could walk around the house quietly. I plan on buying some heels and some makeup, wig, breast forms and the whole works. I was quite proficient at crossdressing in my past. I guess that never leaves us!

I struggled with the trans issue years ago as I have had people think I look a bit girly even though I am a big guy. My facial features are soft, and I have GREAT legs. My genitalia are small so that got me thinking, should I have been born a girl?

We have a big soaker tub in our Master bathroom. After doing a lot of yardwork I will fix myself a bubble bath and indulge. When in the bath, I push my balls up and my penis back and admire the smooth front and wonder if I should have been a woman. I also have decent breast tissue. So who knows...... I look forward to a bubble bath soon and will shave my legs with my toes painted. And drink a glass of wine. I am still figuring out how to come out to my wife again since she thought my femme self is gone and that was just a phase. She does not understand how complex this is. I have not sought help with a therapist but may do so in the near future.

Self acceptance is the first step and it sounds like you are there girl. And having a partner whom you can confide in is wonderful. I wish I had that. Thanks for sharing your story and you compelled me to share mine a bit.

Good luck,

Heather

I got off in the shower the last couple of days after shaving my legs and looking at my painted toes.

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2020, 09:05:23 am »
@heathercd20
Dear heathercd20
    Thank you for joining Susan's Place and the Forums.

Please know that I am not trying to sidetrack your questions and thoughts....
...but first, it appears that you have never been officially welcomed and given the rules and policies of Susan's Place and the Forums.

Thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2020, 09:07:26 am »
@heathercd20
Dear heathercd20:

OH, another thing....  Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing you well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and others the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Tags: