Community Conversation > Hormone replacement therapy

MTF timeline for Hormone Replacement Therapy

<< < (4/4)

TS5arah_xx:

--- Quote from: Pammie on November 30, 2020, 03:03:46 pm ---Have you sought more official HRT as opposed to self medicating? At least you would be well advised to get regular blood tests to check hormone levels I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Short answer is yes. I am waiting for my appointment with the gender clinic. I intend to inform my GP about the herbal suppliments. If regular blood testing is deemed nessecary for herbals i will go for it. Most of the medical/scientific information i have looked at say that phytoestrogens dont have much effect if any - but as i have said i am noticing some differences so its definately worth getting some medical oversight

Pammie:

--- Quote from: TS5arah_xx on December 01, 2020, 12:50:12 am ---Short answer is yes. I am waiting for my appointment with the gender clinic. I intend to inform my GP about the herbal suppliments. If regular blood testing is deemed nessecary for herbals i will go for it. Most of the medical/scientific information i have looked at say that phytoestrogens dont have much effect if any - but as i have said i am noticing some differences so its definately worth getting some medical oversight

--- End quote ---
That’s good! It’s just really important we do at least get regular blood tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version