General Discussions > Music

Any Goth fans here?

(1/5) > >>

JennyTG:
I'm more from the 80s but any gen really, I want to know out there.  Some of my fave bands I can still listen to would include The Mission / All About Eve / The Cure / The Banshees and Dead Can Dance.  I don't hear much talk from this era these days that's all.

~Jenny~

Andrea Candle:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on January 20, 2020, 11:47:30 pm ---I'm more from the 80s but any gen really, I want to know out there.  Some of my fave bands I can still listen to would include The Mission / All About Eve / The Cure / The Banshees and Dead Can Dance.  I don't hear much talk from this era these days that's all.

~Jenny~

--- End quote ---

I hear ya! I'm a big fan of  gothic rock / metal.In Gothic rock genre my favorite band is The Sisters Of Mercy. When it comes to metal, in the 90's as a teenager I listened to Theatre Of Tragedy.

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Andrea Candle on January 21, 2020, 05:03:08 am ---I hear ya! I'm a big fan of  gothic rock / metal.In Gothic rock genre my favorite band is The Sisters Of Mercy. When it comes to metal, in the 90's as a teenager I listened to Theatre Of Tragedy.

--- End quote ---

Hey Andrea, yeah I had a few try to turn me onto The Sisters, they were very popular back then as well.  I guess the metal I was listening to in my teens was more NWOBHM (Maiden/Saxon etc)...I must be a few years older than you ;)

~Jenny~

Andrea Candle:
My aunt listened to Maidens in the 80s but it was too heavy for me then,I preferred Europe-The Final Countdown.Fields of the Nephilim was also a great band:)

JennyTG:
Just you and me again Andrea, you still out there?

Here's a gorgeous lush track from Peter, you MUST have heard this before surely:

Beautiful cover as well:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version