General Discussions > Movies

Gerald's Game

<< < (2/3) > >>

JennyTG:
Also, not sure if you're a horror fan but while you're on there check out The Ritual as well, eeeeek! 

~Jenny~

Kate.claire:
Just checked out the trailer... yikes, I'm still recovering from the general creepiness of MidSommar.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to think of Scandinavian countries the same way after both of these.  Also, a movie starring only men?! I'll have to stomach it and look forward to bad endings for all of them.  Sorry guys! 

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Kate.claire on January 28, 2020, 07:53:40 pm ---Just checked out the trailer... yikes, I'm still recovering from the general creepiness of MidSommar.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to think of Scandinavian countries the same way after both of these.  Also, a movie starring only men?! I'll have to stomach it and look forward to bad endings for all of them.  Sorry guys!

--- End quote ---

IKR, only men?  <I don't understand>??  But well I got over it pretty fast with the storyline and all :)

~Jenny~

Kate.claire:
I mean, they have accents, so I'll cut them a little slack...ROWR!

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Kate.claire on January 28, 2020, 11:25:22 pm ---I mean, they have accents, so I'll cut them a little slack...ROWR!

--- End quote ---

lol, it didn't mean that much being Brit myself but yeah it's definitely not Hollywood style which was a bonus.  I watched it very late at night and it kinda had me in a few scenes.  Ugh.

~Jenny~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version