Author Topic: Quitting hrt after 3 months  (Read 1338 times)

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
Re: Quitting hrt after 3 months
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2020, 08:15:56 pm »
My fiancee is clear that she is straight and that she couldn't be with a woman. She fell in love with me as a bearded Viking like guy.

I'm sorry, but I have to ask: Then is she truly in love with you, or an illusion?

Difficult to hear, but a serious question that you need to consider.
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
Re: Quitting hrt after 3 months
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2020, 06:09:05 am »
I understand that. I wanted a family too. I have a wonderful daughter so I have now ticked that box. I don't want any more children; being an only child, I felt a strong urge not to be the last in my family line. I have discharged that duty. Whether my daughter will want her own children when she is old enough will be for her to consider, of course.

It is, of course, possible to transition without using HRT or getting any other kind of medical intervention. Right now, that is pretty much the path I am taking, although I am on the waiting list to gain access to HRT and possibly surgery. You can also crossdress without transitioning. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Of course, you have to balance what you want to do with how it will affect your relationships. We all have to go through this. Some people are more accepting than others. But just so you know, there are options, and you do not have to consider that you have detransitioned if it doesn't make you happy to do so. - E
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Tags: