Author Topic: Advice on arm day.  (Read 128 times)

Offline Coffeedrew

• Best to be yourself.
Advice on arm day.
« on: February 02, 2020, 07:04:56 pm »
Should I completely quit tricep and bicep exercises?
I am following a feminine workout from Planet Fitness.
Ever since I explained to the trainer I'm Transgender and I want to lose muscle mass and size.
I have been getting sirred a lot more. I. This workout their is a heavy emphasis on the butt, core strength, and arms.  I feel my triceps and biceps do not need to be worked any further? Any advice on if this trainer is doing me a solid or if I'm being stabbed in the back?

Offline Vicente

• Neighbor
Re: Advice on arm day.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 05:34:12 am »
Hey there! What I'll say here is based on my own experience and as someone who makes his own research, so by no means I'm a professional.

Muscle grows by causing it damage by lifting heavy weights. This damage is healed by making the muscle fibers bigger and stronger. Fitness is (or at least, should) all about having a healthy, all around balanced body, so SOME arm workout should be included.

As long it's very light exercise without heavy weights, you should be golden  :) also, keep in mind that diet is 80% of your results! Your trainer should be able to give you a diet plan for your goals. I do believe that you'll be recommended less protein and a bit more carbs but that's me guessing.

Tags: