Author Topic: MTF in need of help 2  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Rachel

• Family
Re: MTF in need of help 2
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2020, 05:39:14 pm »
Tomorrow I go to NYC and see RBL. My original goal was to correct depth, correct the lower vagina and fat injections. I had a Skype meeting with Dr. RBL in April. She said she needed to see me in person and as a condition I was to contact my doctor and do pelvic floor exercises.

I was 3.5 inches #4 without force gently inserted,4.5 inched with force. My PA-c showed me how to do the exercises. I had some success. I was just below orange dot 5. I purchased a used Sybian ( I wish I purchased one in 2017). I am about 1.5 inches above dot 5 orange. The sybian does pelvic floor exercises and with an nice ending. I have two xl attachments from motor bunny I use to increase diameter and length. I think diameter is as important as depth. I noticed a huge improvement in depth when I increased diameter.

So I do not need another major vaginal surgery, no PPV. I really did not want that surgery. I am hoping I can gain in cosmetic appearance. I am self conscious and I play a lot and it is with lights on.

Anyhow, the Sybian has incredible opportunities for orgasms for long periods and it increased my vaginal canal much easier than through dilation alone.

I am being very good and not going to parties. It has been 4 weeks. I need to make sure I am not sick for Portland in 3 weeks.  I am excited to finally get my voice corrected. I am wondering what I will sound like.

----------------------------------
On another note, has anyone tried induced lactation? If you did was there an increase in nipple size and breast size?

Rachel
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar scheduled 9/2020

Offline Rachel

• Family
Re: MTF in need of help 2
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2020, 05:42:10 pm »
I had the appointment with Dr. RBL and Dr. Lee on Tuesday 9/15/2020. Dr. RBL had me do pelvic floor exercises and I found a unique way to do them. I am presently 6.5 inches with #4 dilator. I never thought that would happen in a million years.

The only issues now with my vagina are 1) two splits at the bottom (from when the graft died), 2) the vaginal canal is a bit horizontal and 3) lack of bottom labia and 4) lack of fat.

RBL said that fat reabsorbed before and therefore there is no reason to try that again. She said she could extend the upper labia to the lower part of the vagina and close the two fissures. She said because the scar tissue on the fissures they could open. Also there would be tension on the fissure repair due to the stretched labia. I thought how in the world would a guy get a large penis in there and not cause damage.

So, I will get a consult with Dr. McGinn and a doctor in New Town near me. From the three doctors I will make a decision to go forward or not and if I go forward I will choose the doctor that can offer the best reasonable option. I think ultimately it will boil down to several smaller operations over time.

--------------------------------------
25 days till FemLar. Portland sounds like there is a lot of smoke. Not good if you cannot cough. Then there is the activities but I can not leave the hotel room.
I have been a good girl and no parties for 3 weeks.
I am at 169 pounds and exactly where I want to be. Now I need to increase calories a bit and level off.
------------------------------------------
Winter is coming and I really dislike the cold. I have no idea how Danielle can survive in Alaska. I really do not like the cold. I love humid and warm.
------------------------------------------
After Femlar heals and Covid permitting I really want to get back to the gym.
-----------------------------------------
I will also most likely not go to another party and try dating after my voice heals. I think I got that out of my system. I think I got a huge boost to my confidence going to them but I think I want something a little more.
-----------------------------------------

Rachel
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar scheduled 9/2020

Tags: