Blogs > Member Blogs

Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.

<< < (248/262) > >>

davina61:
Another busy day in, how much I do yet who knows but have a list of cleaning, washing and cooking . Only urgent one is the cooking for dinner.
Cold again, showers a bit ago but clear pale sky now and a north west wind . Brrrrrrrrr, had to turn heating up to keep flat warm so big electric bill time.

davina61:
Glad I am staying in, its horrible out side. Blowing a gale ,wet and cold. Feel an improvement every day but still taking it easy as only 23 days since op . Hard bit is finding something to keep me occupied.
Booked my seat for hot rod club Christmas dinner in a couple of weeks time , it will be good to see my friends again. 

davina61:
Well I keep having 40 winks when I sit on sofa, almost went when dilating on bed!! Worse after eating as well.

davina61:
Sat in my nighty and its 10am , cant be bothered to rush and still have a date with Mr blue . Filling my day with cooking later, beef curry cooked in a dum (sealed pot in oven) and cabbage in a sweet red pepper paste . I could eat that every day as its lush and simple once the pepper and onion are blended its a stir fry.
Blue sky again this morning and the wind has stopped, big fat wood pigeon preening itself in the willow tree outside my living room window.

davina61:
Had the cabbage topped with some of the "rough" bits from the steak I cut up , very nice. Beef in oven now for 1 1/2 hrs. Hope there is a good film on later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version