Blogs > Member Blogs

Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.

<< < (251/291) > >>

davina61:
Must make myself busy today, been a lazy cow the last few. Bins, bring Christmas stuff up when I come back up stairs , hob to scrub (glass hob and it looks awful) , cook some ginger biscuits and tidy up as mum is coming over later.
 Ended up putting the winter duvet on bed, have been feeling cold even with temp in living room at24C . Sat watching TV with a fleece blanket over me , body may have been fighting a bug as gone a bit "snooty " again.

Emma1017:

Davina you just had major surgery so I am not surprised that you feel the cold.  Time for a heavier blanket!!! :D

davina61:

--- Quote from: Emma1017 on December 06, 2021, 08:30:14 am ---Davina you just had major surgery so I am not surprised that you feel the cold.  Time for a heavier blanket!!! :D

--- End quote ---
Feeling better now, ginger cookies

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Brooke Renee:
Those look so good, glad you are healing!    :)

davina61:
Have to try on my dress to see if it fits , what with lockdown and now layup tummy I hope it looks okay . Cards to sort and see if I have enough .
Have been sleeping over 8hrs , still that saves on electric!! Just got my bill for last month and its a big one, not surprised as having heating on all day in bedroom as well . Will be better after the 20th as can drop to twice a day dilation and I will be back to my unit after new year .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version