Author Topic: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.  (Read 59022 times)

Offline Emma1017

Re: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.
« Reply #1300 on: January 07, 2022, 06:47:58 am »

Who knew that you would have so many new "toys"?  Glad that you continue to heal even if it generates the odd tingle. ;)

The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1301 on: January 07, 2022, 09:05:10 am »
Curry cooking slow, rang Docs and they still have not received my prescription so will see if it turnes up when I go for a blood test Wed. Glad I didnt go to the unit as its cold in my flat.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline RandiL

• Call me Rayna. Formerly Randi
  • On the way
« Reply #1302 on: January 08, 2022, 11:28:14 pm »
Davina, you make so much interesting sounding food! I love Indian cooking but don't have very advanced skills on it myself. Happy New Year!

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Forging my new, best life as Rayna

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline davina61

« Reply #1303 on: January 09, 2022, 03:24:55 am »
Takes a bit of practice dear, you need a good cook book with technique tips . Also found making my own Garam Masala made a lot of taste difference , cooking onions correctly , having water to hand to stop frying spices burning and a good pan. I get a lot of my spices on line , even then not all the recipe says needed are available .
 Looks a cold one this morning, off to do a bit more on Austin in a bit.

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline davina61

« Reply #1304 on: January 12, 2022, 04:28:53 am »
Just been to docs for blood test, still no prescription <not allowed> . Off to the chemist to get some more lube as they only got 1/2 a case last time .
Good frost this morning, windscreen frozen on inside! Could do with one of Alaskan Daniele's block heaters!!!!

Offline davina61

« Reply #1305 on: January 14, 2022, 03:53:16 am »
Just cant get going this morning, felt very tired last night , well yesterday afternoon as well . Its cold and foggy ,think I will stay in today and hope I feel better tomorrow .
  Streaming nose again, home made chicken soup for lunch made with the stock and meat made from the chicken I used to make curry with yesterday. Blitzed up some mushroom and pea curry that was defrosted , drained the watery liquid of first so hope its okay mixed in.
Roll on spring !!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 05:21:56 am by davina61 »

Offline davina61

« Reply #1306 on: January 15, 2022, 01:19:22 pm »
Nose had cleared this morning so went to work on Austin, car was still frozen at 10.30 and it said -1C . Fired up the space heater to take the chill of the unit but turned it off after 10mins to save fuel , put it on about 4 times . Gave up at 3pm as feet froze , warmer tomorrow so might manage a bit more.
 Another boring night in (TV is rubbish) , still I have the book to read my eldest got me for Christmas.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1307 on: January 16, 2022, 04:40:21 pm »
Well my wrist is giving me grief today, using tin snips , swinging a lump hammer and holding up the very heavy spot welder has taken its toll . Better now than a few hours ago but the cold makes it worse , knees as well.
Still not lost any lbs , thought I might have shifted a couple by now------------

Offline davina61

« Reply #1308 on: January 18, 2022, 03:43:36 am »
Morning world, well its cold and foggy so staying in. Have to chase up docs for my prescription , I got the copy of email Parkside sent on Friday. The scar between vagina and anus is still sore/pulling and still getting odd twinges in labia.
Have to chase the face pain lady as well , no reply to my text to make appointment after her first reply. Why is everything so much hassle ? Dyslexic brain having a meltdown that will turn into a cant be arsed , on top of my big electric bill I have to pay landlord flat insurance . Luckily its not that much but need some bits for the Austin and not sure I can afford them (GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Offline davina61

« Reply #1309 on: January 20, 2022, 03:06:01 am »
Well getting the steroid cream is turning into a farce, its a month now since my follow up . First the docs didn't receive  the letter from clinic (or they never sent it?) then it took ages for them to reply to my email (2 times) and then its taken them over a week to send me a copy of letter by email that the docs still didn't get ! So I forwarded the email to docs and now get a text to say phone them as do I still want it (what the!) . Will have to book in and get someone to look as its a bit sore still .
Update , have a phone call booked from doc tonight after 5pm .
Further update, just walked to chemist to pick up my prescription that I ordered last Wed. You need to speak to a doc first (what the again) , anyway doc just phoned at 3pm and she was sorting out the order and putting it on repeat (about time!) and she booked me in to see nurse at 4.50 today , result.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 09:16:36 am by davina61 »

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1310 on: January 20, 2022, 10:27:32 am »
@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am so sorry to read of your difficulties that you described with your medical "journey."

If it's not the bureaucracy and red-tape with the government that we have to deal with, then the medical field can throw us delays, rules and curve-balls.

I am wishing you well in getting all of this straightened out soon.
HUGS,
Danielle

Well getting the steroid cream is turning into a farce, its a month now since my follow up . First the docs didn't receive  the letter from clinic (or they never sent it?) then it took ages for them to reply to my email (2 times) and then its taken them over a week to send me a copy of letter by email that the docs still didn't get ! So I forwarded the email to docs and now get a text to say phone them as do I still want it (what the!) . Will have to book in and get someone to look as its a bit sore still .
Update , have a phone call booked from doc tonight after 5pm .
Further update, just walked to chemist to pick up my prescription that I ordered last Wed. You need to speak to a doc first (what the again) , anyway doc just phoned at 3pm and she was sorting out the order and putting it on repeat (about time!) and she booked me in to see nurse at 4.50 today , result.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline davina61

« Reply #1311 on: January 20, 2022, 12:02:27 pm »
Doc has sorted out the prescription, she had a look inside my vagina and said there is a bit of infection so have antibiotics and she also said use some cream. Chemist had the pills but cant get cream till tomorrow, just hope they have the rest of my stuff then.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1312 on: January 21, 2022, 03:21:39 am »
Watching First Dates on telly last night and one of the girls outed herself to her male date, She must have transitioned at an early age (hormones) as her voice and everything else was spot on, no tells at all . Good job her date said its the person not the gender that you fall for .
Time to take all my pills, one large antibiotic, 2 small fish oil and a vit D then later some Ibuprofen before seeing face lady !!

Offline davina61

« Reply #1313 on: January 21, 2022, 09:23:31 am »
Face zapped okay , walked to chemist and they had all my stuff  :). Glue turned up so I can get on with the Austin, good day so far.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1314 on: January 22, 2022, 03:29:36 am »
Well its my youngest lads birthday today, where did the time go as he is 31 . Not seen him for a bit as he moved in with his gf . Time to get motivated or the morning will be gone.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1315 on: January 23, 2022, 09:01:56 am »
Well my youngest is poorly with chest infection from Covid (building supplies driver) and eldest said his family have tested positive , still wearing my mask when out and about.

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1316 on: January 24, 2022, 06:41:34 am »

Davina I wish your son a speedy recovery and that your family and you stay healthy and safe.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

« Reply #1317 on: January 24, 2022, 12:15:19 pm »
Thank you Emma , I will have to keep messaging them to find out .
Well I think the antibiotics are working, cant notice any smell and its a lot easier to dilate .

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1318 on: January 24, 2022, 01:29:02 pm »

Ah Davina.  Progress is progress.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

« Reply #1319 on: January 28, 2022, 03:12:37 am »
Well life chugs along , waiting for a text to tell me when my electric mastic gun is ready to collect from tool store . Had to get one as my bad wrist stops me working the manual cartridge gun.

Tags: