Author Topic: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.  (Read 65747 times)

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.
« Reply #1500 on: July 05, 2022, 03:18:51 am »
So got stuck into cleaning up the unit, 4 hrs sweeping and moving stuff around and then hanging plastic sheet up to try and contain the filler dust. Staple gun was giving my wrist some grief and by the time it had gone 4pm was knackered, my fault as didn't take my fish oil over the weekend.
 Nice surprise in the post yesterday, Gov council tax payment of £150 that I can get as cash from the post office . I wasn't expecting this as get free council tax .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1501 on: July 05, 2022, 03:42:08 am »
@davina61
Dear Davina:
Bad news: I am so saddened to read that your wrist that was injured (on the job a couple years ago) is still giving you problems.
The good news is that you got a surprise in the post regarding that you can receive unexpected money.

I do hope that eventually you can get a more permanent solution and healing for your wrist.
HUGS,
Danielle

So got stuck into cleaning up the unit, 4 hrs sweeping and moving stuff around and then hanging plastic sheet up to try and contain the filler dust. Staple gun was giving my wrist some grief and by the time it had gone 4pm was knackered, my fault as didn't take my fish oil over the weekend.
 Nice surprise in the post yesterday, Gov council tax payment of £150 that I can get as cash from the post office . I wasn't expecting this as get free council tax .
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline davina61

« Reply #1502 on: July 05, 2022, 11:45:01 am »
Only cure for the wrist is to not overdo it , was fine today and got on well .

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1503 on: July 05, 2022, 01:08:13 pm »

I hope the fish oil works and there is always a pint to back it up!😁👍🍺
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

« Reply #1504 on: July 07, 2022, 12:25:32 pm »
Had to ring up to renew the camper insurance , went through  all the details , name ,age, address and then she said and your name . So after I said Davina she did apologise !! I was trying my best voice but had a gummy throat .
My uncle came out shopping with mum and aunty, taking it slow with a stick . Was good to see him up and about and he gave me a hug when I left.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1505 on: July 11, 2022, 02:23:32 am »
Turned out nice again , to darn hot for me ! car said 31C yesterday and I came back home at 3pm. Called in on Debs to see how she was , fine of course and she has managed to quit fags and vape for 2 weeks . Her house has been painted and looks smart and next door looks dull !
Sticky nights sleep, nekked* as a jay bird and no covers and still to hot . Woke early so off to sand some more filler quick while its still "cool"

* Ray Stevens The Streak.

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1506 on: July 11, 2022, 10:58:12 am »

Davina I could survive without an air conditioner.  I have tried the naked part and still soaked the sheets with sweat.  I am definitely a fall/winter person.

I hope you get a weather break soon.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1507 on: July 11, 2022, 11:05:51 am »

On the excavation I was working on in York, the entire week was under a hot, baking sun.  I tease the local team calling York the Miami of Great Britain.  I'll post a photo on my blog.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

« Reply #1508 on: July 11, 2022, 12:41:37 pm »
Well the forecast is hotter by the weekend going up to 32C on Sunday, great for the music festival and I will get to wear my sunhat. Might see if I can get any denim shorts .

Offline davina61

« Reply #1509 on: July 12, 2022, 12:14:39 pm »
Thank goodness its cooler today, still felt knackered by 3pm though. Dropped my spare car pass into Debs, they close the road off for festival weekend due to inconsiderate parking in past years . Long range weather  says 34C on Monday ,phew but its supposed to turn cooler after.
 Still having some "soreness" from the right side scar? when dilating but its only on initial insertion , its fine after.   

« Reply #1510 on: July 12, 2022, 12:18:03 pm »
Well the forecast is hotter by the weekend going up to 32C on Sunday, great for the music festival and I will get to wear my sunhat. Might see if I can get any denim shorts .

@davina61
Dear Davina:
What you reported is way, way too hot for me.... 
.... when I read about all of the unbearably hot and stormy weather around the world it makes me glad to live where I do.  Sure, the winters here are sometimes quite brutal, coupled with the limited daylight hours and long nights but I have learned to enjoy the climate here.....
......today's weather has turned quite cool,
right now the temperature is 51 degrees (f)  [10 deg C]  and it is raining, later today the rain is supposed
to stop and the temperatures may get into the mid 60's.   
         To be sure, I am not complaining at all !!!
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

« Reply #1511 on: July 12, 2022, 12:46:38 pm »
Davina I could survive without an air conditioner.  I have tried the naked part and still soaked the sheets with sweat.  I am definitely a fall/winter person.

I hope you get a weather break soon.
@Emma1017
Dear Emma:
Considering what you stated about being a "fall/winter person" ... you would do well up here in Alaska in the summer for some of the much less extreme hot weather. 
However, from November through March you might want to stay where you are....  up here you would want extra blankets, coats, thermal underwear, boots, gloves, etc.
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline davina61

« Reply #1512 on: July 14, 2022, 03:18:50 am »
Well its a bit of a cooler spell , slept better. Off to the clothes shop to get some shorts (yes ladies shorts!) and maybe a loose top or 2 for this weekend , extra strong sun screen as well cos I burn like a crisp .
 Did my nails last night in sparkly pink ready for the music festival , managed to loose a couple of LBs . Shame it wasn't 20 ! Have a target now, well 2 TBH . If it happens the UK meetup and then mum has paid for us to go on a "turkey and tinsel" trip in Nov . 

Offline davina61

« Reply #1513 on: July 14, 2022, 06:51:36 am »
3 pairs of shorts and 2 short dresses and I was tempted to get more but that lot was £50------------Still the dresses fit nice . The one pair of shorts is way to large but they didnt have the next size down, good job they are cheap and I can sew the elastic waist band shorter.

Offline Donica

• Enlightened!
« Reply #1514 on: July 15, 2022, 03:50:36 pm »
@Emma1017
Dear Emma:
Considering what you stated about being a "fall/winter person" ... you would do well up here in Alaska in the summer for some of the much less extreme hot weather. 
However, from November through March you might want to stay where you are....  up here you would want extra blankets, coats, thermal underwear, boots, gloves, etc.
HUGS,
Danielle

And Bear spray too ;) Hi Davina! It's been cookin hot here too. UGH!

Hugs!
Came Out 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/09/2018, VFT 09/19/2018. NGC 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. FFS Revision 10/01/2019. GCS 05/26/2021, GCS Revision 01/05/2022.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1515 on: July 15, 2022, 04:57:18 pm »
Not to bad today, some cloud and breeze walking around the town. Bumped into the nutty gang from the last pre covid show and was greeted with hugs, spent much of the afternoon with them and will meet up again tomorrow  .
 Done in after walking up and down town, ankle is aching so glad of a sit down now. Bed time soon ZZZZZZZZZ
Hi Donica , good to see you again.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1516 on: July 16, 2022, 08:38:20 am »
Well I just came back home after4 1/2 hrs in the sun to cool off and grab a bite and cup of green tea, slap some more fact 5000 sun cream on and back out ! Need to change my bra as its digging in (ouch).
Some great music on this morning , not seen my friends as they are probably nursing very sore heads------

Offline davina61

« Reply #1517 on: July 17, 2022, 03:38:30 am »
When I was home for my lunch I heard an aircraft , sounds familiar. Looked out my living room window in time to see the Lancaster bomber fly by from left to right parallel to my flat , it was super low so almost had a full on side view . Then it did a turn towards the hills and fly back just to the right of my flat, shame not enough time to grab my phone.
Last festival day today, meeting the girls for a dance class in the big top tent at 11 , watch the Del Ray Rockers (rockabilly) later and finish the day with The Debbie Parry Band then collapse exhausted!!

« Reply #1518 on: July 17, 2022, 10:19:39 am »
When I was home for my lunch I heard an aircraft , sounds familiar. Looked out my living room window in time to see the Lancaster bomber fly by from left to right parallel to my flat , it was super low so almost had a full on side view . Then it did a turn towards the hills and fly back just to the right of my flat, shame not enough time to grab my phone.
Last festival day today, meeting the girls for a dance class in the big top tent at 11 , watch the Del Ray Rockers (rockabilly) later and finish the day with The Debbie Parry Band then collapse exhausted!!

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am sure that you will enjoy the following short video..
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline davina61

« Reply #1519 on: July 18, 2022, 02:47:35 am »
Spitfire and Hurricane did another fly past yesterday while I was watching the Del Rays , went back home after as needed to cool my feet  off in the cold shower!! Puffy ankles from the heat so some cream and talc powder and back out to see The Debbie Parry band . Friends turned up and ended up dancing non stop for over an hour , legs are shot this morning.
Walked up town after to see what was on and my lads band were playing outside the Plough , short notice stand ins . My friends said they were better than some of the band we had seen over the weekend, talked to my lad after the set and he said they hoped to get a slot next year. A girl talking to the guitarist turned to me and said love your dress, its a wrap over style with a good cleavage . I love it as well as I noticed my boobs bouncing for the first time!!
 Its supposed to be 39C today and I have to go look at mums car that broke down Fri, she made it to my uncles so off there before its stupid hot.
Over the weekend I got called darling, love and other things like that by traders, bar staff and all so tke that as a pass then.

Tags: