Author Topic: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.  (Read 59402 times)

Online davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.
« Reply #1440 on: May 10, 2022, 12:15:51 pm »
Yes but the welding and grinding ruins them!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Online davina61

« Reply #1441 on: May 11, 2022, 02:49:52 am »
Some good news, hope she don't mind me saying but Katie Jade has a girl friend . She was getting down waiting for GIC and surgery so lets hope this has picked her up .
 Need something to pick me up , feeling a bit despondent due to lack of funds . Thought I was doing okay but have been unable to log onto my bank statement for the last 2 weeks, was expecting a payment later in the month so total looked okay but the payment went in early . No donation this month then, very basic food shop. I see some lucky so and so in the UK won 184 million quid on lotto last night, sigh.

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1442 on: May 11, 2022, 11:13:28 am »

This is a tough environment with lots of reason for pessimism but, hey, we are transgender.  We can beat anything too blue.  I hope your day picks up Davina!
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Online davina61

« Reply #1443 on: May 12, 2022, 10:33:01 am »
Weather was a bit so so , what to wear? ended up in leggings and the top I got from charity shop that is like a short dress. Fleece coat (its thin) to keep the wind out. Called in to pick up my patches and pharmacist I have not seen for ages asked how I was doing saying "you look great"
Have a big pot of blackeyed beans with butternut Squash cooking at the moment , recipe says feeds 6 so will last a good few days. 

Online davina61

« Reply #1444 on: May 13, 2022, 03:30:50 am »
Feel like I need to put something down so pardon me while I chunter away as TBH nothing much going on . A bit murgh at the moment , ate too much yesterday, bought some choc and almond coated ice creams and had 3 (well they are nice) and a large pork pie . Runny nose/sinus this morning , might be my allergy ?
Won £10 on lottery , wish it was 10K , never mind a win is a win . 
Update, got my clobber on to go to the unit and gave up . Did my hair dye, had a nice hot shower and pampered myself with body lotion . Feel okay now, changed bed, vacuumed and tidied up. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 06:11:25 am by davina61 »

Online davina61

« Reply #1445 on: May 14, 2022, 03:10:18 am »
Think I needed that days rest, ate the other 3 ice creams and several slices of the blueberry cake !
 Sun is out, blue sky and forecast 21C today .

Online davina61

« Reply #1446 on: May 14, 2022, 03:54:48 pm »
Got a message from my youngest lad with a grainy black and white pic, looks like I will be a gran again !!
 Put some curtain hooks up in Debs camper van, got several big hugs. Do you want to take the vans and camp out Tues night? I might, its a field by a pub near the river. Could be fun , barbie and a fry up for breakfast.

Offline TXSara

• Friend
« Reply #1447 on: May 14, 2022, 09:04:36 pm »
Got a message from my youngest lad with a grainy black and white pic, looks like I will be a gran again !!

Congratulations, Davina!  That's fantastic!

~Sara

Online davina61

« Reply #1448 on: May 16, 2022, 03:49:22 am »
Well I definitely had some sort of bug, black rings around my eyes (eye lids looked black) and right eye out of focus . I know welding affects them ,eye strain from trying to see past the spark through the auto helmet.
  Now I might have a dyslexic brain but the wonderful thing is I can do a 3D "walk through" of stuff , have been working out detail on my house design and its as good as any computer rendering. Debs wants me to build it in her garden ,she says believe and it will happen ! It will cost something like £2 to 3 hundred K so lotto win needed !
 Having a day home so my eyes get a rest, cooking some veg for tea and thinking about making cauliflower and potato parathas as they take ages to make. Note to self ,just a shake of salt and not the 2 tsp the recipe says!!!! 
Just noticed its 4 1/2 years full time and HRT anniversary.

Online davina61

« Reply #1449 on: May 18, 2022, 03:18:55 am »
Having the rest of the week off working on the Austin, did a bit yesterday but stuck as need to weld. Eye is still gummy and out of focus , good how the brain ignores that input.
 Going to try for some pension credits , did a calculation and my out goings (fixed) exceed  my income before food or fuel for the car . Said on radio this morning 9% inflation over last year , pension increase well below that.

Online davina61

« Reply #1450 on: May 19, 2022, 04:53:26 am »
I can no longer watch the birds from my window, next door cut the weeping willow down. Pidgeon's must be well pissed off !!!
 Must take control of my boredom/comfort eating, made a thick blueberry pancake last night that I didnt need to eat . Sign of depression I suppose ? Not found where/how to claim any benefits I can get, my brain shuts down if things are not easy to sort.   

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1451 on: May 19, 2022, 06:09:24 am »

Davina be aware that you are not alone with depression.  The Pandemic has made it much worse.  Keep looking for support.  Does the NHS have a hotline to call?

I had the eye surgery two weeks ago and I still use a warm washcloth over my eyes multiple times a day.  It really feels great.  Sometime I put on my headset and listen to music at the same time.  It's like a mini-spa!

My Transgender Manifesto

Online davina61

« Reply #1452 on: May 19, 2022, 07:15:20 am »
I am okay, I trust in the universe to put things right

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1453 on: May 21, 2022, 08:43:00 am »

Davina I'm glad you are ok. 

I have decided that the Universe has a fine sense of humor.  The Universe has created an amazing group of empathetic and caring people who have amazing abilities to tolerate pain and adapt to change.  Being transgender is the Universe telling everyone else to wise up.

Stay well.

My Transgender Manifesto

Online davina61

« Reply #1454 on: May 21, 2022, 09:58:23 am »
Tool box installed in my unit (was at home) ,filled the Yeti with rubbish and cardboard and took it to recycle place . Dragged out an old barbeque and going to set it up in community garden at the flat for anyone to use, if nothing else will make a good stand for a disposable barbeque.   

Online davina61

« Reply #1455 on: May 23, 2022, 03:01:16 am »
Is it really 30 years since the illegal rave on the common, I was stuck in the middle of it for a week with 2 policemen to guard me ! Mum and dad and my family went and stayed with there parents , it changed the law on gatherings . Of course my nutty friend Debs went to it and partied !! Local radio have been running a feature on it and they say between 20 and 40 thousand folk were there .
 One of those days yesterday where stuff didn't work ,happens . It will be better today .

Online davina61

« Reply #1456 on: May 25, 2022, 03:29:42 am »
Bit strange? don't know but noticed breasts very sore 3 days after patch , that's just before the next ones . Seeing how long I have been on patches and breasts stopped? growing ages ago the breast material is always "sore" .
 Weather turned wet ,cool and windy the last few days . Hope it picks up for jubilee  weekend beginning of June .
My friend (yes I suppose he was ) Eddie the electrician passed on Sat , he was not well last time I saw him and had been bed ridden for last 7 months . Said it was OCPD ? and he had been on steroids for years . Bless him he was very accepting of my transition . 

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #1457 on: May 26, 2022, 08:15:37 am »

I do the patches as well and fortunately I have had no bad reactions.

My breasts get sore periodically too.  Since I don't wear a bra regularly I wonder if it makes a difference.  According to "expert" opinions, bras are unnecessary for support so I guess their for show... ::)

I am sorry you lost a friend and a supporter.  He must have given you comfort at an important time in your life.

I hope you get a break on the rain, wind and cold.  It can be tiring after a while.  Hopefully June will give you better weather!

My Transgender Manifesto

Online davina61

« Reply #1458 on: Yesterday at 01:30:32 pm »
Good day today, blue sky and hot sun . Got a lot of small jobs done on the Austin that worked out okay. Trip to face torture lady yesterday (has it really been 6 weeks) , not many dark or grey ones left and end of July till next one .

Tags: