Community Conversation > Transgender talk

If your struggling please read / The wanderer returns

(1/3) > >>

Shambles:
Hi you lovely lovely people  ;D

It's been ages since i've been on susans but i just wanted to say to anyone that may be struggling out there to keep going, it does get better. Honest!

I came out & went full time last summer and never looked back, sure there's been some personal sacrifices for me to transition but i had to do what i had to do, right?

I'm going to start to re-train starting this Tuesday- i'm going to become a Gender Identity Councillor !! Sure it will take a few years but i honestly think i'm going to love doing that.

At work I've just applied for an extra role - Global Gender Identity Officer, even if i don't get this i'm still going to do my bit in helping whoever does get the position. Hell i'm even helping to organise the company's involvement in Birmingham Pride this year.

No idea if i'll be back on here tonight / tomorrow or whenever but you can always find me on twitter -@jobloggsonline

Here's the oldest pic i could find & few recent pics of me -

Stay safe, stay focused, stay alive & just be you xxx

Maddie:

--- Quote from: Shambles on February 07, 2020, 01:00:30 pm ---

Stay safe, stay focused, stay alive & just be you xxx

--- End quote ---
It's good to see you Jo.
Looking cute and happy in your photos, (the more recent ones..)
Good luck with landing the job position. Sounds like your ready in either case. 
Glad you have found a meaningful career path towards helping the future.
Not really twitterbound, but see around somewhere :)

Lynne:
Hey Joanna,

I remember you! It's great to see the progress you have made and good luck with becoming a Gender Identity Councillor and thank you for choosing that path, this community needs all the help it can get.

Devlyn:
Long time no talk to! Thanks for the nice post.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

pamelatransuk:
Wonderful to hear from you Jo. You are looking really well.

I wish you every success as a Gender Identity Counsellor and hope you get the Gender Identity Officer role at your present place of employment also.

Sending you love and happiness. I also went fulltime last June.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version