Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)

(1/41) > >>

Pammie:

--- Quote from: I Am Jess on February 04, 2020, 04:49:14 pm ---Today is the 5 year anniversary of my formally starting my transition.  Five years ago I contacted a gender therapist for an appointment to begin the process of transitioning.  A month later I was on HRT and two months after that I legally changed my name and gender and was living as Jessie full time.  Here are a few pictures starting in 2014 and showing how I  have looked over the last 5 years.

I was 53 when I started and I turn 59 in May.  It has been one heck of a ride......

--- End quote ---
Stunning and you look fantastic! X

I opened the door and the light shone in

Rakel:
Ding, ding, ding.  :icon_dance:

And we have a winner with Pammie,  ;) who just posted the 2000 reply to v 4.0 of the Before and After threads.

So now we start v 5.0

Northern Star Girl:
Wow, lots of great before and after photos for sure.

For those that want to look back at the previous thread you can click the LINK below::

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)
  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.0.html

Keep the photos coming, it is wonderful to see the subtle or dramatic changes of our members here on the forums.

HUGS,
Danielle
Global Moderator

KatieP:

--- Quote from: Rakel on February 08, 2020, 07:15:22 pm ---Ding, ding, ding.  :icon_dance:

And we have a winner with Pammie,  ;) who just posted the 2000 reply to v 4.0 of the Before and After threads.

So now we start v 5.0

--- End quote ---

As a prize, Pammie, you get your dues paid for the week...

;D

Katie

Jaymilynn:
I have loved going through this thread and looking at all the beautiful pictures. They give me hope for the future. You all are so beautiful. I’ve told my wife over and over that I just want to look/feel pretty after transitioning. She assured me that I will be. She tells me on the daily how cute I am (even though I don’t feel it). I’ll post some pictures up at some time. Right now it’s just at the beginning stages. Haven’t started hormones (soon I hope!). Only thing I’ve done so far is come out and started to dress as Jaymi. I still have a short cut beard (ugh, really dislike it) but My wife isn’t ready for it to go just yet. It is a pleasant change from the 8” long beard I had before. I have shaved all my body hair with the exception of my arms (probably tonight) and what’s left of the beard. I think it’s going to go tonight as well. So looking forward to this journey to being my true self. Thank you so much for all the inspirational pictures.

Jaymi Lynn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version