Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)

<< < (4/45) > >>

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Datgurl on March 12, 2020, 09:32:49 pm ---Picture of me from about 6 years ago?, I used to gym 1-2 times a day 6-7days a week had an 8pk Body Fat of between 6&8% but was always ashamed of my body, in an effort to try combat my dysphoria I worked out.. but no matter what I did to occupy my mind I would never sleep constantly depressed and on 3 occasions tried to take my life but woke up in failed attempts, then by weird luck I met my now fiancé soon to be wife and we had a lovely daughter before I started my Transition, she implored me to seek help so I did and yeah now were here I still have my moments but my Fiancé is right there with me to help at a drop of the hat every time, she even reminds me every night to take my medication lol.

anyways enough babble here's the pic lol
6F2FB520-E093-4136-9D79-F9D1735EEDE3 by erin wright, on Flickr

--- End quote ---
It’s outrageous to look that good in both personas!

I opened the door and the light shone in

Sophiaprincess2019:

I've watched the hands of time roll forward and backward. I didn't know what the word transgender meant until 2019.

In 2018 if you would have told me transgender people were born with gender identities that didn't align with their birth I would have told you to seek mental health counseling. I'm relieved that wall is down.

Each day brings me a little closer to becoming the woman I was meant to be.

Sophia

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Sophiaprincess2019 on March 13, 2020, 03:58:47 pm ---

I've watched the hands of time roll forward and backward. I didn't know what the word transgender meant until 2019.

In 2018 if you would have told me transgender people were born with gender identities that didn't align with their birth I would have told you to seek mental health counseling. I'm relieved that wall is down.

Sophia

--- End quote ---
And those pictures tell the story of the beautiful butterfly emerging from her cocoon xxx

I opened the door and the light shone in

madeleine:

--- Quote from: Datgurl on March 12, 2020, 09:32:49 pm ---Picture of me from about 6 years ago?, I used to gym 1-2 times a day 6-7days a week had an 8pk Body Fat of between 6&8% but was always ashamed of my body, in an effort to try combat my dysphoria I worked out.. but no matter what I did to occupy my mind I would never sleep constantly depressed and on 3 occasions tried to take my life but woke up in failed attempts, then by weird luck I met my now fiancé soon to be wife and we had a lovely daughter before I started my Transition, she implored me to seek help so I did and yeah now were here I still have my moments but my Fiancé is right there with me to help at a drop of the hat every time, she even reminds me every night to take my medication lol.

anyways enough babble here's the pic lol
6F2FB520-E093-4136-9D79-F9D1735EEDE3 by erin wright, on Flickr

--- End quote ---

Wow, you look great and you are so lucky to have a fiancé who understands and supports you in this!

madeleine:

--- Quote from: Sophiaprincess2019 on March 13, 2020, 03:58:47 pm ---

Sophia

--- End quote ---

It is so inspirational to see all these photos in sequence.  Thank you for putting this together and sharing.  You look great and wish you the best as you get closer to who you want to be!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version