Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)

<< < (40/45) > >>

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Jaymilynn on October 23, 2021, 01:41:33 pm ---I was 277 in that pic. I’m 194 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

@Jaymilynn
Dear Jaymilynn:
Wonderful progress and a terrific weight loss... you look terrific!!!
Thank you for sharing!
HUGS,
Danielle

TSL_NB:
Jaymilynn, Jessica, Ashley, everyone...just wow! :)

What Jessica posted gave me that extra bit of courage to post something I had been dwelling on for a while.   

This coming Tuesday, will mark my first full year on HRT, and I actually found an old picture from my high school yearbook, almost exactly 30 years prior.

How I presented outwardly came across to many as a dark, disturbed, troubled young person.  What I wasn't able to share with anyone, was that I was a girl who was in a lot of pain, screaming out in a language that simply couldn't be understood by those around.   

I think a few of us have mentioned this as well, and the same is with me.  As I am finally looking and feeling like what I actually am, it gets harder to see older pictures, where I was suffering for so much.   

But,  there is hope.  Life is looking brighter each day.   
Again, I just wanted to say, thank you, everyone.   Each one of you have been instrumental in inspiring me to be who and what I really am, and in doing so, you played a part in saving my life.

Thank you. :)

(30 years ago, in hiding, and in pain):

(From this past week, and feeling true peace):

Incidentally, I'm wearing black in both. :)

tgirlamg:

--- Quote from: TSL_NB on October 29, 2021, 08:14:59 pm ---Jaymilynn, Jessica, Ashley, everyone...just wow! :)

What Jessica posted gave me that extra bit of courage to post something I had been dwelling on for a while.   

This coming Tuesday, will mark my first full year on HRT, and I actually found an old picture from my high school yearbook, almost exactly 30 years prior.

How I presented outwardly came across to many as a dark, disturbed, troubled young person.  What I wasn't able to share with anyone, was that I was a girl who was in a lot of pain, screaming out in a language that simply couldn't be understood by those around.   

I think a few of us have mentioned this as well, and the same is with me.  As I am finally looking and feeling like what I actually am, it gets harder to see older pictures, where I was suffering for so much.   

But,  there is hope.  Life is looking brighter each day.   
Again, I just wanted to say, thank you, everyone.   Each one of you have been instrumental in inspiring me to be who and what I really am, and in doing so, you played a part in saving my life.

Thank you. :)

(30 years ago, in hiding, and in pain):

(From this past week, and feeling true peace):

Incidentally, I'm wearing black in both. :)

--- End quote ---

@TSL_NB

Vivian!!!

You have traveled far in life and outlook My Beautiful Sister!!!… I think that it is part of the process for most of us… going through that phase of life where we live as lost males… it gives us a chance to try many directions and… at the point we come to transitions path… we can then walk it with the assurance and knowledge that those other directions did not lead to where we needed to be and see that our new last resort path of transition was the path of True Hope all along… it was always patiently awaiting us 🌻

Kudos to you for all you have made happen in your life… The good news is… You are just getting started!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

--- Quote from: Jaymilynn on October 23, 2021, 01:40:55 pm ---It’s been awhile. I’m gonna do a way back. I think the first pic is like 8 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

@Jaymilynn

Jaymilynn!

There’s my Beautiful Little Sister!!!… Your pics always make me smile girl!!! You have embraced your journey since day 1 🌻

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

TSL_NB:

--- Quote from: tgirlamg on October 30, 2021, 01:21:42 pm ---@TSL_NB

Vivian!!!

You have traveled far in life and outlook My Beautiful Sister!!!… I think that it is part of the process for most of us… going through that phase of life where we live as lost males… it gives us a chance to try many directions and… at the point we come to transitions path… we can then walk it with the assurance and knowledge that those other directions did not lead to where we needed to be and see that our new last resort path of transition was the path of True Hope all along… it was always patiently awaiting us 🌻

Kudos to you for all you have made happen in your life… The good news is… You are just getting started!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

@Jaymilynn

Jaymilynn!

There’s my Beautiful Little Sister!!!… Your pics always make me smile girl!!! You have embraced your journey since day 1 🌻

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

--- End quote ---

Hey Ashley, thank you sis! :)

It's absolutely true, I had spent a good portion of my life trying to emulate a lot of roles, in hopes I could effectively erase myself.  It took years and years, to really accept, that who and what I am, is NOT a mistake, and NOT a sin. 
I'm so thankful to be here, and my kids, and everyone, now has 100% of me in their lives. :)

Jaymilynn, I'll echo what Ashley said.  You're an absolutely beautiful and amazing woman, and I'm thankful you're here. :)
And, the same goes with all of us - I'm thankful for you all! :)
-Vivian

mm:
Jaymilynn, I know you feel so much better about yourself at 194, The success you have had in losing so much and I expect you have more energy now too.  Have you a goal wt that that you would like to be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version