Author Topic: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)  (Read 14298 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2020, 07:27:30 pm »

I've watched the hands of time roll forward and backward. I didn't know what the word transgender meant until 2019.

In 2018 if you would have told me transgender people were born with gender identities that didn't align with their birth I would have told you to seek mental health counseling. I'm relieved that wall is down.

Each day brings me a little closer to becoming the woman I was meant to be.

Sophia

Sophia,

It sounds as that you are very comfortable with your gender identity and transition and I always wish you lots of joy and good times.   :)    You go, girl!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Datgurl

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2020, 09:25:38 pm »
Good eye yep that was my Valentino rossi 2008 R6 however the bike and myself met an Armco barrier lol I went flying and landed on my head, and than I highsided my ktm motard afew Months later, now I stick to old Brit bikes 🙃

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49656423313_a4d71e4e78_c.jpg

Hi Datgurl, you look amazing in both photos. I noticed that you clearly owned a motorcycle...specifically from what I can gather from the partial picture of the bike it appears to be a crotch rocket. I too work out constantly and I too had a bad a$$ bike (Ducati). For lots of MTF’s before any transitioning we seem to engage ourselves in hyper-masculine activities. Why that is varies for each one of us, but for me it was to suppress and hide my true inner femininity. Anybody else share this sentiment? Regardless you look much happier now..and again, look fantastic!

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2020, 09:59:38 pm »
It makes me very happy to learn that my posts provide inspiration for others. I have been focusing on living in my female world the last few months, getting used to viewing it from a female prospective. Different, yes, but not in a negative way.

I have become very comfortable as a transgender woman. There were a lot of mental challenges I initially experienced that no longer burden my soul. I've had to let go of the notion that everyone was constantly looking and judging me, that was my cross to bear.

I've cried endless hours of tears and pleaded to God to never let me become so disconnected with who I was. When I lived my life as a man, I could not find inner peace no matter what I did. I had it all: beautiful house, a great job, plenty of money, friends, family, memories and futures to explore and NONE of it made a difference, I was lost. So I came up with a plan:

I asked God to take me off the planet, but he couldn't physically kill me. So he did. My old self, him, had to die for Sophia to be born. When I became her, a whole new world came in to beautiful focus. I continue to blossom each and every day, like a beautiful butterfly from her cocoon as Pammie pointed out! (huge thank you beautiful)

I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I never take anything for granted because I know just how quickly life can be taken from us. I'm grateful my life turned out the way it did and continues to evolve. I still have a lot to learn since I've only been living full time for a little more than 3 months.

I'm deeply thankful to many of you for posting words of encouragement. This site has been a lifesaver many more times than I can count.

With humble gratitude,

Sophia
1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman, time for a change....
2-22-2019 Started HRT
8-9-2019 Legal Name Change
8-14-2019 New Drivers License issued with correct gender
9-5-2019 Social Security card updated
10-12-2019 Birth certificate updated
2-22-2020 One year HRT

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2020, 10:56:20 pm »
They evolution of Jaymi so far. So excited for what hormones bring. I can see her now more than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline Datgurl

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2020, 02:41:47 am »
That’s very kind of you to say :) there’s very few photos of me before as I almost allways refuse to be photographed for instance the before photo was taken without my knowledge lol,can’t wait for Ffs in afew months!

It’s outrageous to look that good in both personas!

I opened the door and the light shone in

Offline Pammie

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2020, 01:39:03 pm »
They evolution of Jaymi so far. So excited for what hormones bring. I can see her now more than ever.

That’s wonderful progress - congratulations! Xxx

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2020, 01:42:22 pm »
That’s wonderful progress - congratulations! Xxx

Thanks Pammie. You are looking beautiful yourself. Love the outfits and confidence and also the beautiful smile in all your pics.

Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2020, 04:04:20 pm »
I am ready to post a before and "during" photo, after is still a long ways off, but I cannot find the thread on how to post photos.  Would someone please post, or send me, the link?
thanks,
Jane
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2020, 10:44:39 pm »
This link is from Danielle, AKA Northern Star Girl

How to post a picture.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,250315.0.html

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2020, 12:42:43 am »
The first photo is from Aug 2018.  My family was on vacation in Germany; it was a wonderful vacation.  This photo is also taken deep in the closet, the lie of it weighed heavily upon me.  The other photos of me during he trip are happy, but this is alone moments of dysphoria. 

The second photo is a year later in Aug 2019.  I was finally out to all the family in the local area, and this was the first time presenting fully as myself.  It is also 9 days on HRT.

The third photo was taken March 2020, after getting my hair done.  I felt great, 227 days of HRT, out to ALL my family, out many places around town.  Still not our professionally--that will happen this summer.

Offline Susan R

• Transgender Female
  • The Real Me!
    • Susan R's Introduction
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2020, 01:31:54 am »
Absolutely stunning results Jane.Shannon.  I saw pics of you I believe either just before you started HRT or shortly thereafter. Those magic pills have really done their job for you.  You look fabulously feminine!  Your hair is very nice too...love that style with your facial structure.  It really suits you well.

My Best,
Susan R🌷

PS: with pics like this laying around, why not add an avatar? 😉
Sept. 25, 2018:       Began HRT
May 19, 2019:         Out to All/Full time
June 12, 2019:        Name/Gender Marker on all ID's/Legal Docs completed
July 2, 2020:           GRS & BA Consult - Dr. Stiller
January 5, 2021:      GRS Surgery [Stage 1]
January 15, 2021:    BA
June 2021 [TBD]:     GRS Surgery [Stage 2]

Offline madeleine

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2020, 07:02:31 pm »
Jane.Shannon, you are looking happier as you transition on!

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 07:34:14 pm »
You look great Jane.  I feel bad looking at the earlier photo.  I'm glad there was a "happy ending" for you.

Judi
Wind blew in, cloud was dispersed
Rainbows appearing, the pressures were burst
Breezes a-singing, now feeling good
The moment had passed like I knew that it should

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2020, 12:25:13 am »
Absolutely stunning results Jane.Shannon.  I saw pics of you I believe either just before you started HRT or shortly thereafter. Those magic pills have really done their job for you.  You look fabulously feminine!  Your hair is very nice too...love that style with your facial structure.  It really suits you well.

My Best,
Susan R🌷

PS: with pics like this laying around, why not add an avatar? 😉

Susan,
I had forgotten about those pictures that night.  It was over a year ago, and I was deciding what to wear to my first counseling appointment dressed as me.  It surprises me now, I was SO nervous about going to see a counselor who specializes in LGBTQ people.  I am super glad I did go; I think that was my first step leaving the closet.  Profile photo done!

Thank you all for the kind comments. 

It does surprise me how much thinner my face looks.

Jane

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2020, 02:05:49 am »
Ah the old before and after thread, it's always great to see what can happen,
And I guess for new comers it's even useful to see the type of "guys" we where and how far you can actually come.
These are the only two pics I have left of my old shell.

And here is a few of my most recent pics going from oldest to newest

And of course one of my recent straightening

Things are not all plain sailing, I have had serious bother with hormones in Northern Ireland, I find very little interest from the Endocrinologist either, like I had a blood test once since coming here in 2017.
I am due for BA now at the tail end of April, but unfortunately I'm almost sure that will be delayed with the whole Corona Virus thing.

Anyways, continue to grow my friends, share them before and afters!
Someone that needs them may be looking! X3

Offline madeleine

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2020, 05:16:20 pm »
Ah the old before and after thread, it's always great to see what can happen,
And I guess for new comers it's even useful to see the type of "guys" we where and how far you can actually come.
These are the only two pics I have left of my old shell.

And here is a few of my most recent pics going from oldest to newest

And of course one of my recent straightening

Things are not all plain sailing, I have had serious bother with hormones in Northern Ireland, I find very little interest from the Endocrinologist either, like I had a blood test once since coming here in 2017.
I am due for BA now at the tail end of April, but unfortunately I'm almost sure that will be delayed with the whole Corona Virus thing.

Anyways, continue to grow my friends, share them before and afters!
Someone that needs them may be looking! X3

Rachel_Christina ,it is useful for us new comers, at least this new comer, to see these amazing transformations.  Thanks for sharing these.  You look super confident in the pic with the silver dress!

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2020, 12:07:34 pm »

Resistance is futile go with the flow

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2020, 12:10:58 pm »

I've watched the hands of time roll forward and backward. I didn't know what the word transgender meant until 2019.

In 2018 if you would have told me transgender people were born with gender identities that didn't align with their birth I would have told you to seek mental health counseling. I'm relieved that wall is down.

Each day brings me a little closer to becoming the woman I was meant to be.

Sophia

Sophia,

I hope that you are feeling better today.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2020, 09:51:44 pm »
Absolutely amazing
Resistance is futile go with the flow

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline JanePlain

• This road has a few bumps I wasn't expecting.
  • Janes not here!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2020, 03:12:16 pm »
imgur tries to let facebook track me when I tried to sign up.  I'm pretty fed up with facebook and google both wanting to know where I go and what I do.   Does anyone have someplace a little less snoopy that you can post pix on?
"This world is but canvas to our imaginations.
Henry David Thoreau - (1817-1862)

Tags: