Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)

<< < (42/45) > >>

LaurenMichelle:

--- Quote from: tgirlamg on December 27, 2021, 12:02:10 am ---Hello Lauren!

Many Thanks for the kind words little sister!… I read your other few posts and, I hear in your words the mindset and determination that will carry you to success in building a life that is finally a reflection of who you are… There is much to learn about that nuts and bolts of it all but you have landed is a great place here with a wealth of experience to draw upon… You are at a great age to move ahead boldly and assuredly!… Please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can be of help as you navigate the challenges and find your way forward … Amazing and glorious things patiently await you!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

--- End quote ---

Hi Ashley!

First thank you for reading and responding to my comment on your post. Being new here I was hesitant to post anything but seeing your pictures and reading what you said really hit home for me. Plus I’m amazed you read my other rambling posts (I feel like I have so much to say as a relief outlet). As far as learning I feel like I’m drinking through a fire hose as there is so much to learn and for me to work on..all these years of denying who I really am makes me want to speed through but I know it’s a marathon not a sprint. I appreciate you offering your help navigating my way but I don’t want to be a burden or bother you with my silly questions or ramblings.

Lauren 💕💕💕

tgirlamg:

--- Quote from: LaurenMichelle on December 27, 2021, 08:33:30 am ---
Hi Ashley!

First thank you for reading and responding to my comment on your post. Being new here I was hesitant to post anything but seeing your pictures and reading what you said really hit home for me. Plus I’m amazed you read my other rambling posts (I feel like I have so much to say as a relief outlet). As far as learning I feel like I’m drinking through a fire hose as there is so much to learn and for me to work on..all these years of denying who I really am makes me want to speed through but I know it’s a marathon not a sprint. I appreciate you offering your help navigating my way but I don’t want to be a burden or bother you with my silly questions or ramblings.

Lauren 💕💕💕

--- End quote ---

Good Morning Little Sister!

I often make that offer when I see those, like you… who’s words demonstrate that they have the attitude and mindset to really make a successful go of building a new life from the ground up!…I have found much joy in my new life and I want others to see that they too can find and claim a fulfilling life as well… it is all really one decision away… The decision to be ourself… I will PM you additional contact info later today after a couple early errands I am heading out to do…

Please don’t worry about “rambling” in this forum!… the struggles you are working on are shared by many and, as we find answers… we help others who face the same issues find theirs!

Onward we go brave sister!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

Zoey Starr:
This before shot is a very hard picture for me to post but in the spirit of infinite possibilities here you go...

Before - The last picture I could find before starting HRT on 2/24/20 (taken for a passport photo and not a mug shot LOL):

Now - This is the most recent photo I have taken (2/5/22). Almost two years on HRT and seven months post FFS:

PS... Breast development is from Estradiol / Progesterone only. No Extra Padding, No BA, All Me!
I think I might need to get a new passport.  ;D

tgirlamg:

--- Quote from: Zoey Starr on February 07, 2022, 01:59:12 pm ---This before shot is a very hard picture for me to post but in the spirit of infinite possibilities here you go...

Before - The last picture I could find before starting HRT on 2/24/20 (taken for a passport photo and not a mug shot LOL):

Now - This is the most recent photo I have taken (2/5/22). Almost two years on HRT and seven months post FFS:

PS... Breast development is from Estradiol / Progesterone only. No Extra Padding, No BA, All Me!
I think I might need to get a new passport.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Zoey!

Congrats and Kudos little sister… You have truly come far in these last two years!!!… I hope the years to come hold nothing but good things and amazing discoveries for you!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Zoey Starr:
Thank you Ashley! I am loving the journey as each day brings new possibilities.
Z.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version