Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)

<< < (45/45)

Jaymilynn:
Here are a few before and after pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley Quinn:
It's been a bit since I've posted.  I've been working diligently on my physics degree, so I haven't been very "photo ready." (as I'm sure you can imagine)

--- Quote ---The Before

And the Afters

[quote/]
--- End quote ---

Jessica_Rose:
@Harley Quinn , you look simply awesome girl! Glad to see you back too! I know working on your degree takes up a lot of your time, but it's always great when you can stop by and offer encouragement like this to everyone. I wish you all the best!

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Harley Quinn:

--- Quote from: Jessica_Rose on May 15, 2022, 06:34:45 am ---@Harley Quinn , you look simply awesome girl! Glad to see you back too! I know working on your degree takes up a lot of your time, but it's always great when you can stop by and offer encouragement like this to everyone. I wish you all the best!

Love always -- Jessica Rose

--- End quote ---

Thank you Jessica.  I don't know how "encouraging" it is, but I am having fun.  Which is one of the major goals of my transition, relax and let my inner Pinup have a go at things.  Bullet Bras and petticoats...  those alone were worth the price of admission.  Everything else has just been a fantastic ride. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version