Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)

<< < (2/42) > >>

Katie Jade:

--- Quote from: Jaymilynn on February 10, 2020, 06:14:12 am ---I have loved going through this thread and looking at all the beautiful pictures. They give me hope for the future. You all are so beautiful. I’ve told my wife over and over that I just want to look/feel pretty after transitioning. She assured me that I will be. She tells me on the daily how cute I am (even though I don’t feel it). I’ll post some pictures up at some time. Right now it’s just at the beginning stages. Haven’t started hormones (soon I hope!). Only thing I’ve done so far is come out and started to dress as Jaymi. I still have a short cut beard (ugh, really dislike it) but My wife isn’t ready for it to go just yet. It is a pleasant change from the 8” long beard I had before. I have shaved all my body hair with the exception of my arms (probably tonight) and what’s left of the beard. I think it’s going to go tonight as well. So looking forward to this journey to being my true self. Thank you so much for all the inspirational pictures.

Jaymi Lynn

--- End quote ---

Hi
Seriously though dont rush stuff too much or you will loose out and not get the transition grounding and belief you need. You  (like the 9 Billion others on this planet) are unique and too many people try to pigeon hole everyone. They are idiots and dont embrace the full human factor. Love who you are now,and who you want to be and all the bits inbetween, but make sure you help your loved ones to be included and help in your journey, Its probably more issues to them than it is for you now. Love your honest posts. TC XX
Luv n Hugz

Katie

josie76:
Well since no one else seems to be adding anything I guess Ill throw my pics out there.  :D ::) :P

Changes do happen. It takes time. I don't see myself as pretty but I do see myself very different than I once did.

Stay positive everyone!

Cassie 4 Ever!!!:

--- Quote from: josie76 on February 15, 2020, 08:27:47 am ---Well since no one else seems to be adding anything I guess Ill throw my pics out there.  :D ::) :P

Changes do happen. It takes time. I don't see myself as pretty but I do see myself very different than I once did.

Stay positive everyone!

--- End quote ---

I do not understand why you dont see yourself as pretty. When I look at your side by side photos, there is a very dramatic change. I have talked to others who i thought were knock off gorgeous and totally envious of them and after some deliberation, they let it be known that they didn't think they were pretty, and that they stuck out like a sore thumb. It all takes time, and one thing we who transition get too wrapped up in is just our appearance (understandably) and we often forget about our confidence and I cannot stress enough how far that can get you in itself. Your picture on the right has beautiful hair (im jealous), very clear skin (so many struggle with this), and if you add some positives smiles in there I believe you are golden in this regard.

roseyfox:
i go awoo

ssjErika33:
Going back and looking at the old thread gives me some glimmer of hope for whenever I start HRT. Everyone is looking great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version