Author Topic: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)  (Read 7992 times)

Offline Faith

Re: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2020, 09:54:40 am »
Ah, posting regrets. I'll do it anyways.  Here is an brief timeline ribbon.

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2020, 10:42:35 am »
Welcome back , missed you. Looking great dear XXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2020, 07:37:48 pm »
+ and a thumbs up to you Faith for having the courage to post your current pictures.

It took me several years before I could post my picture. For me, it was all about accepting myself and the consequences for posting a public picture.

Offline KatieP

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2020, 09:51:48 am »
Faith!

Except for that first picture, every single picture I have seen of you could go on the You Look Fabulous thread! And the recent picture? Wow. Just wow. Feminine. Beautiful.

I look forward to seeing your pictures, because they are inspiring...

Katie

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
  • Clean freak, super organised wierdo :P
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2020, 08:43:17 am »
I don’t normally do this but I was clearing through old hard drives and came across one of the last pictures ever taken of me pre transition so here we go, there’s nearly 10 years between these pics.

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline Liina

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2020, 09:10:14 am »
Wow Sasha, I would have never have guessed the 2 of you are related. Such a lovely outcome on your long journey. Good for you, you look fantastic! Have a wonderful day!

Liina

Offline Liina

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2020, 09:13:19 am »
Faith, fabulous journey you have been on! Good for you and your outcomes are fabulous!

Liina
Ah, posting regrets. I'll do it anyways.  Here is an brief timeline ribbon.

Offline BrianaJ

• Friend
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2020, 09:34:24 am »
Wow Sasha!  No way!  I agree with Liina; had you not told us I would have never put the two together. 

Faith, you look fantastic!  You look very happy and much younger too. 
~~Be kind~~

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2020, 10:39:48 am »
Wow Sasha, I would have never have guessed the 2 of you are related. Such a lovely outcome on your long journey. Good for you, you look fantastic! Have a wonderful day!

Liina

Wow Sasha!  No way!  I agree with Liina; had you not told us I would have never put the two together.

Thanks both, there are a lot of changes, some natural via hormones and age and a few tiny cosmetic procedures to help further 😊
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline madeleine

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2020, 11:18:06 am »
Faith and SashaGrace, thanks for sharing your journeys with us. When you share your transformations with us, you inspire a lot of people and I'm one of them. You both look fantastic! 

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2020, 01:42:31 pm »
You are welcome! I came across another old image while clearing more old hard drives and memory cards and compared one to a recent image.

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2020, 02:45:09 pm »
You are welcome! I came across another old image while clearing more old hard drives and memory cards and compared one to a recent image.

Impressive.

BTW, I tend to purge old photos, or just archive them. I never share or post old photos.  ;D ;D

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2020, 05:15:30 pm »

Sensational! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2020, 09:22:07 pm »
Amazing SashaGrace.
You got It.

Offline Susan R

• Transgender Female
  • The Real Me!
    • Susan R's Introduction
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2020, 02:06:33 am »

It’s ‘before and after‘ images like this that make me regret not going through with transition in my 20’s. Stunning results!

Susan R🌷
Sept. 25, 2018:       Began HRT
May 19, 2019:         Out to All/Full time
June 12, 2019:        Name/Gender Marker on all ID's/Legal Docs completed
July 2, 2020:           GRS & BA Consult - Dr. Stiller
Dec 2020-Jan 2021: GRS Surgery #1 & BA
Mar 2021-Apr 2021: GRS Surgery #2

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2020, 08:53:12 am »
Thanks so much everyone, sometimes it’s amazing to look back and see the change x

Online LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2020, 03:21:11 am »
I did something  similar, going back through my old Facebook pictures and I found these 2 doozies.

The first is from '09 or so, the second is about 3 years ago, & the 3rd was a month ago. It really is when you see the old pics that you realize how far you've come.

"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2020, 07:07:37 pm »
Hey All...

I haven’t done a post in this newest Before and After thread so... here we go! 😀!!!

In my early 50s... I was lost...🌺

Untitled by Ashleyll, on Flickr

And now I am found 🌺

Age 59 and a few months... Now a wife, step-mother, grandmother, public speaker and a thousand other things I never dreamed that I would be... until I decided to do the one thing that is, at once, the most simple of things... yet most difficult of things... to be myself

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

And now... A few unsolicited thoughts for those of you who have found yourself here, considering life's possibilities... and are starting to realize that your life... will never truly be YOUR life... until a few changes are made...

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armored shell you have worn for a lifetime to serve the expectations of others and to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face....

Embrace the things that express your inner truth... Show the world and those you Love ...Finally... Who you truly are... Embrace the liberation found in jumping off a cliff in your life even though you don’t completely know what lies below... There is a quote I like by Martin Luther King...

“Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.”

It is never too late.... CHOOSE to see how you will make your life an expression of who you truly are... not the reasons you cannot... A journey of a thousand steps is taken one at a time...Don’t get lost in the details...  Keep moving forward!!!... In the end, your life will be what you make it... So,... Make it glorious!... make it what you want... make it what you need.... Make it a life well lived... Leave regrets behind you where they belong... All shall be well 🌻

LIVE LIFE... LOVE LIFE...

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2020, 08:31:48 pm »
Hey All...

I haven’t done a post in this newest Before and After thread here so... here we go! 😀!!!

In my early 50s... I was lost...🌺

And now I am found 🌺

Age 59 and a few months... Now a wife, step-mother, grandmother, public speaker and a thousand other things I never dreamed that I would be... until I decided to do the one thing that is, at once, the most simple of things... yet most difficult of things... to be myself

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

And now... A few unsolicited thoughts for those of you who have found yourself here, considering life's possibilities and are starting to realize that your life... will never truly be YOUR life... until a few changes are made...

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armored shell you have worn for a lifetime to serve the expectations of others and to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face....

Embrace the things that express your inner truth... Show the world and those you Love ...Finally... Who you truly are... Embrace the liberation found in jumping off a cliff in your life even though you don’t completely know what lies below... There is a quote I like by Martin Luther King...

“Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.”

It is never too late.... CHOOSE to see how you will make your life an expression of who you truly are... not the reasons you cannot... A journey of a thousand steps is taken one at a time...Don’t get lost in the details...  Keep moving forward!!!... In the end, your life will be what you make it... So,... Make it glorious!... make it what you want... make it what you need.... Make it a life well lived... Leave regrets behind you where they belong... All shall be well 🌻

LIVE LIFE... LOVE LIFE...

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Stunning transformation ❤️❤️❤️
Resistance is futile go with the flow

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline anne_indy

• Friend
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2020, 10:38:25 pm »
Can't be the same person!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Tags: