Author Topic: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)  (Read 18722 times)

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
Re: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 5.0)
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2021, 04:49:38 pm »
What a difference hormones and losing weight has done for you. You look great.
Thank you. They have worked extremely well on me. The weight loss has made me feel amazing. I have so much more energy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2021, 01:10:34 am »
Thank you. They have worked extremely well on me. The weight loss has made me feel amazing. I have so much more energy now.

Impressive ....😊 Two different people  !
Resistance is futile go with the flow

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2021, 01:12:46 am »

Never thought it was possible ....

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2021, 04:02:06 am »

You look amazing! :)

For a time, I didn't think it was possible for me, either. 

It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2021, 06:51:22 am »

You look amazing! :) Thank you 😊
Yes our journeys are full of surprises
Oh i wish i had hair like yours

For a time, I didn't think it was possible for me, either.
[/quote]

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Family
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2021, 01:11:37 pm »
Oh I found this out from a few months ago.. and I chickened out posting it.. but actually it is okay.. so I will share.

on the left is me 8 years ago.. and on the right, me about 4 months ago (just a few months after going FT).
Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2021, 03:55:56 pm »
Oh I found this out from a few months ago.. and I chickened out posting it.. but actually it is okay.. so I will share.

on the left is me 8 years ago.. and on the right, me about 4 months ago (just a few months after going FT).

Are you sure that is not your brother’s picture Sarah?  You?!   Congratulations!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2021, 04:01:40 pm »

Ok? It’s far more than OK!  stunning transition and you look amazing! X

Offline Pammie

« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2021, 04:03:52 pm »

Tbh I’m struggling to believe that that was how you looked! (I do believe but it’s an extraordinary transformation) - just wow! X

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2021, 05:23:09 pm »
Tbh I’m struggling to believe that that was how you looked! (I do believe but it’s an extraordinary transformation) - just wow! X
Mmm yes i never thought i would be posting photos here ...i used to scan these pages they always gave me hope  so i did appreciate the time that others had taken to reveal what can be
My transition did require some ffs as i knew as i was  would not fly ....
Thanks for your positive comments 😊❤️
Im going to post another one i found ...
Mmm now i just need to get lean like you and i will be able to wear something nice 😊

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2021, 05:25:02 pm »

Changes ....still going ...

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2021, 06:48:26 pm »

Looking good SarahEL!  Thanks for the inspiration!!

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2021, 07:39:33 pm »

Truly amazing

Truly amazing 😊 i can't even string a line to the previous person...you look so happy😊

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2021, 08:04:10 pm »
Wow, you ALL look feminine and nice now, but seeing the before photos ... it is hard to imagine.  I don't mean this as an insult but as a testament to how far you have come, but some of your were absolutely unambiguously masculine before, and now...just wow!  Inspiring.  It gives me hope.

Thank you all for sharing your before and after photos.  I am really curious now as to what is possible for me. 

What changed your appearance the most?  HRT?  Or, plastic surgery?  How much should someone budget for procedures?  I mean, I understand that each case is different, and some people start out needing more or less.  Personally, my major concerns are my voice and the fact that I am bald (like Norwood 7 bald, all the way).  So, I would need some sort of hair system. 

I don't know what to do about my voice.  My normal speaking voice is between 85 and 150hz with a median somewhere around 115.  If I try, I can push it to a range of 103-173, but even then the median is 138, and that is pretty much falsetto territory for me.

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2021, 09:10:54 pm »
Wow, you ALL look feminine and nice now, but seeing the before photos ... it is hard to imagine.  I don't mean this as an insult but as a testament to how far you have come, but some of your were absolutely unambiguously masculine before, and now...just wow!  Inspiring.  It gives me hope.

Thank you all for sharing your before and after photos.  I am really curious now as to what is possible for me. 

What changed your appearance the most?  HRT?  Or, plastic surgery?  How much should someone budget for procedures?  I mean, I understand that each case is different, and some people start out needing more or less.  Personally, my major concerns are my voice and the fact that I am bald (like Norwood 7 bald, all the way).  So, I would need some sort of hair system. 

I don't know what to do about my voice.  My normal speaking voice is between 85 and 150hz with a median somewhere around 115.  If I try, I can push it to a range of 103-173, but even then the median is 138, and that is pretty much falsetto territory for me.
My changes have all been weight loss and HRT. I’ve lost 57 lbs and been on HRT for right at 1 year (April 17th). I have an issue with my voice also. It really hasn’t caused me much dysphoria up until lately. I haven’t felt the need to try voice lessons but plan to start and I’m also thinking of voice surgery. I’ve had no surgery’s as far as my transition yet. If all goes well, my first surgery will be my bottom surgery this fall. Then I will plan for breast augmentation I’d say. I’m gonna let the magic pills work for awhile longer and see how much more I develop up top. I’m a solid B cup now and in tanner stage 3. Hope this helps. If you ever have any questions my PM is always open or you can ask me here also.

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2021, 09:12:45 pm »

Impressive .... Two different people  !
Thank you so much and as far as your pics are concerned, there’s no way that dude in the pic is related to the beautiful woman you are. Wow.

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2021, 09:13:48 pm »

Holy <poo> Sarah!  No way that’s you. You look amazing!

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2021, 09:17:27 pm »

Found the first pic a couple of days ago. Me around 5-6 years ago and last weekend. The smile says it all. Also I’m now officially down 57 lbs. I hit below 200 for the first time in over 20 years.

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2021, 01:20:53 am »

Found the first pic a couple of days ago. Me around 5-6 years ago and last weekend. The smile says it all. Also I’m now officially down 57 lbs. I hit below 200 for the first time in over 20 years.

Thank you Jaymilynn ❤️ wow i can say the same about you
Its rewarding to see the transformation😊

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2021, 01:28:57 am »

Well for myself it was hrt ...but after six months i could see that no amount  of hrt  was going to feminise my face ....so i took a leap of faith and got ffs ....the result was much better than i ever could have imagined ...however there is more to do yet 😁
As far as voice goes i will be doing vfs and then voice training ... as though i can raise my pitch ...it is so hard to maintain
Im aprox 4 yrs in now
Thailand is the place to go
Oh and i use a hair system ...great thing about that is you can any style you want

Don't be afraid to fail
Be afraid not to try

Tags: