Poll

Do you consider yourself a crossdressing transmale or transfemale?

Yes
7 (25%)
No
12 (42.9%)
Undecided
7 (25%)
Both
1 (3.6%)
Nuetral
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Questionnaire  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Denice

• Neighbor
Re: Questionnaire
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2020, 07:47:15 am »
I'm just a guy who wears woman's clothes. It's what I do.
I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2020, 12:23:37 am »
I'm just a guy who wears woman's clothes. It's what I do.

So you are male identified since birth but are a crossdresser ? That is good and i have all respects, question do you know of any men who openly crossdress ? Just curious, not sure the CD community does things, though you all fit under our trans umbrella.

& Strange but total respect, you give homage by wearing female attire ?

SailorMooo 💕

Offline Cindylouho

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2020, 02:25:59 am »
Hi Sailor. I have to say I am with the majority of people who find the word sissy objectionable, while simultaneously finding the clothing and lifestyle very enticing. I am in a committed FLR and spend the day at home in lingerie or even fully fem dressed, taking care of the house and waiting for my wife to come home from work, but I still don't care for the word, or labels in general.

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2020, 07:48:45 pm »
Hi Sailor. I have to say I am with the majority of people who find the word sissy objectionable, while simultaneously finding the clothing and lifestyle very enticing. I am in a committed FLR and spend the day at home in lingerie or even fully fem dressed, taking care of the house and waiting for my wife to come home from work, but I still don't care for the word, or labels in general.

Cindylouho,

I can understand why sissy is objectionable but for me it is not a process or a concrete label its more of a funny way of stating, "how you think i am, is not truly what i am".. especially me, i am considered tough and able to hold my own, but nobody really knows.. but yada yada.. Sissy is a fun way of acknowledging gender identity, which for some of us is a spectrum of gender expression, but yeah.. so i have a question, does your wife know about you crossdressing ? Also you are heterosexual or are you different than i am asking.

I personally could never "cross dress" and when people ask me my gender dysphoria kicks in huge, because me wearing clothes i am comfortable in is never cross dressing though i respect CD. Also for me it is not so much of a show but really an example of who i am.. so like i would never want to put on a show for people or myself even within privacy.

Thanks for the comment and interaction

SailorMooo  ::)

Offline Denice

• Neighbor
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2020, 07:56:04 am »
So you are male identified since birth but are a crossdresser ? That is good and i have all respects, question do you know of any men who openly crossdress ? Just curious, not sure the CD community does things, though you all fit under our trans umbrella.

& Strange but total respect, you give homage by wearing female attire ?

SailorMooo 💕

A couple of people at work are CDers. A little more open about it than I am.

Homage? A good word for it. One way to show my feminist bona fides. It's not easy wearing pantyhose and a bra all day long. Sharing in their suffering makes me feel better.
I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Offline Cindylouho

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 09:54:02 am »
The word Sissy doesn't make me angry, I just don't care for it. I can understand how it wouldn't bother somebody else so let me say I'm not judging. As for myself, light crossdressing was something I did occasionally for sexual gratification. When it was over I removed whatever I was wearing, usually some lingerie or pantyhose, and went on with my day. This went on through my entire life always in secrecy always alone and always a very temporary thing. That began to change earlier this year. My wife and I have been together for over 20 years. For that entire time we have been faithful to each other and have been blessed with a great sex life has gotten better over time. We occasionally played around with panties during sex but nothing more than that as I didn't have the courage to tell her that I would love to wear a lot more during sex with her. When I finally told her my secret desires, it went how I SHOULD have expected it to go. We have a great relationship we're very close, so of course she was totally supportive. We almost immediately started incorporating it into our sex life to the point that after 8 or 9 months we are to where we are today.

Offline SailorMooo

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2020, 04:27:46 pm »
A couple of people at work are CDers. A little more open about it than I am.

Homage? A good word for it. One way to show my feminist bona fides. It's not easy wearing pantyhose and a bra all day long. Sharing in their suffering makes me feel better.

Well Denice, CDs are considered under the umbrella and so maybe your fitting is more of you being at home with yourself, do you not transition because you "will not pass", i say that is not a solid reason, anyone can pass! EVERYONE can be comfortable in their transition... trust, even i was probably not expected to make a comeback in my transition (being a athletic, not buff but more muscular woman)  to being a decent maybe a 6 or 5 in the FEMALE range but i am about a 5 or 6 now... and its great.. trust your ancestors ! but then again, i am motioning that you are just nervous of not passing or facing some denial of your trans-identity.. trust.. I think transwomen, that we are all beyond looks, beyond our age and beyond comparison..

CD is awesome and Denice i apologize for my belligerence lols...

SailorMooo  ::)