Blogs > Member Blogs

MTF in need of help 2

<< < (72/85) > >>

Maddie:
I've been rubbing a little castor oil on my scalp and hairline at night.  Not noticing results at this point.

My T is low, without taking a blocker and I was considering putting T on my genitals to increase libido., My HRT Dr suggested me not doing this  untilI my hair is cleared there, because of possible hair growth, and upcoming surgery.

Sorry not direct answer to your questions Rachel, just chiming in. 
Hi.

Rachel:
@Margrit, my avatar is from a pic from 2017. I took it down with the intent of taking a new pic and replacing it. I decided to not replace it for a while. I do not feel confident in how I look. My hair is longer and curly and I love it but I just do not feel confident in my face.

@Rachel Montgomery, skin has 5A reductase which converts T to DHT. So if you are put T on the skin it can convert to DHT. If a hair follicle  is negatively affected by DHT it will hurt the follicle. So I asked my NP-c for finasteride. It is a 5A reductase inhibitor. So I will take finasteride and try a little t in one area and see it it helps. I will also use menthol as a vasodilator.

@Maddie, hi girl. How are you doing?? It is getting close in time for you :) . I know body hair is stimulated by androgens. I know 5 alpha reductase makes dht and it is in skin. I know fin stops the 5 a reductase synthesis.

I put a dab of T on my clit each day for 2 months and it did not do anything that I could tell.

Maddie:
I'm hanging in...going through alot and will update my thread again soon, if I reach any clarity.

Confused from earlier posts.... I thought when you were putting T on your clit had greatly increased your libido....not true?

Rachel:
@maddie, T increases libido.  Placing it on my wrist or neck or clit or between my breasts had the dame effect in sex drive.

Placing it between my boobs started to make hair grow. So I am back to wrist. I forget to do it at night after I dilate to place it on the clit. I saw absolutely zero clit growth. My clit is the whole glands penis and it is much smaller now then when I had GCS. I am told it is like a cis woman's clit. I have seen woman with bigger clits than me.

One time my girlfriend put a suction device on my clit at a party. It hurt so much I had to remove it immediately. I get a lot of great sensation from it but it is small. T does nothing to enlarge it.

Margrit:

--- Quote from: Rachel on November 24, 2021, 09:14:32 pm ---@Margrit, my avatar is from a pic from 2017. I took it down with the intent of taking a new pic and replacing it. I decided to not replace it for a while. I do not feel confident in how I look. My hair is longer and curly and I love it but I just do not feel confident in my face.

--- End quote ---

Hi Rachel
Thank you very much for your answer.
On one hand i can absolutely understand, it`s humanly, that you have doubts buuuut on the other i must clearly say there is definitely no need for you feel any doubts/unconfident.
You are perfect as you are. :)
Best wishes
Margrit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version