Blogs > Member Blogs

MTF in need of help 2

<< < (73/77) > >>

Rachel:
@Margret, I have no doubts. I am a woman and I have been expressing 100% of the time since November 2015. I had FFS 9/2016 and GCS 11/2016.

I am looking for some face and tummy work in July 2022. I want to go with one of my girlfriends and my sister. Maybe my other girlfriend will go too. All of us getting work done. Now there is another covid variant and there is a lot of uncertainty.

I took my avatar down until I have work done.  Originally I took it off for another reason but that has changed.

I had gotten pricing from Dr. Cardenas. I am in the process of getting pricing from Dr. Sigler
----------------------------------

So I had a uti and at the urgent care I got on the scale and I was 175 and 6'1". This is with clothing on and flats. The nurse just touched the top of my head. I think the flats are maybe 1/2 inch or so high.

So I am less than 6'1". I started HRT at 6'3" 8 years ago. :)

Margrit:

--- Quote from: Rachel on November 27, 2021, 04:35:12 pm ---
I am looking for some face and tummy work in July 2022. I want to go with one of my girlfriends and my sister. Maybe my other girlfriend will go too. All of us getting work done. Now there is another covid variant and there is a lot of uncertainty.

--- End quote ---

Hi Rachel
I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that everything turns out as you wish.
Take good care of yourself.
Best wishes
Margrit

Rachel:
I had 4 hours of electrolysis today at Papillion. My face is sore and black and blue.

I sent a second e-mail to Dr. Siegler. I think the first e-mail had too many pics to go through.

I was with my girlfriends E and M Friday night to Sunday Morning. I look forward to seeing them again next weekend.

Rachel Lynn

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Rachel on December 06, 2021, 06:15:01 pm ---I had 4 hours of electrolysis today at Papillion. My face is sore and black and blue.

I sent a second e-mail to Dr. Siegler. I think the first e-mail had too many pics to go through.

I was with my girlfriends E and M Friday night to Sunday Morning. I look forward to seeing them again next weekend.

Rachel Lynn

--- End quote ---
@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
I am sad to read your comments regarding the pain and hurt that are a result of your 4 hours of electrolysis...
... many of us have "been there" with having to deal with the aftermath of hair removal....
as the old saying goes, "no pain, no gain".

I trust that you will feel better in a few days.
HUGS and more HUGS,
Danielle

Rachel:
@Northern Star Girl, thank you.

---------------------------------------------
So I asked for a script for finasteride from my NP-c at Mazzoni. I went to CVS where my prescriptions must go through and they said it was not covered. They said it is $210. I said no thank you. I ordered it from a pharmacy on-line for $89 for 3 month supply. I will check the cost at the Mazzoni pharmacy and may get it there in the future. They have a community price for meds not covered by insurance.

I purchased the medication for less than 1/8 the cost on-line, including registered air mail. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version