Author Topic: MTF in need of help 2  (Read 8047 times)

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
Re: MTF in need of help 2
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2020, 11:13:55 am »
Hugs, make sure you get some energy and rest, your body needs both right now. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2020, 04:30:47 pm »
@Magan, thank you.

I have a nausea script being delivered. Tummy is on fire a little, loose bowls. I am hydrating and I had a little bit to eat (very little) but the though of food makes me feel sick. No fever, lung fine, chills, dizzie with minor muscle aches. Cold, very cold.

At my Primary care, Mazzoni, Dusty is back. He saw my name on the covid contact list and called me. He is the most beautiful human. Yes, looks and body but much much more, his inner person is beautiful.

My goal for 2021 is to gain inner peace and help others.

So I told my sister about Dusty and the crush I have on him. He is not interested in females. So my sister said, doesn't it make you want to have your penis back. WTX (what the bad word (naughty, (for the peeps over the pond)). No, why are cis so clueless? I know we had 4 years or retrograde progress but really. She was a VPN and had diversity under her.

A guy from work died Sunday in his sleep at home at the age of 54. I have been thinking about mortality (not suicide) and I am grateful to be Rachel  every day. Hard road that transitioning thing. Hard road telling the truth. Hard road letting others down.

I will be alone Christmas and most likely new year. I wanted to hike North of New Hope in the state park. I wanted to stop in 2 shops in New Hope and eat at Havana or the biker bar across the street. Good burgers at both, no bun with string beans instead of french fries. I bring my special ketchup. Reminds me of a Waitress song or was it boy George?

I ordered two very cute hats for 29 dollars delivered. Very cute hiking hats. 

The vaccine at work is not coming as promised, very slow. Too late for the surge. Amazon would have gotten it out. Our government is not very good at new things some times.

Love our country but our government needs some help. 

Rachel

MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2020, 03:02:02 am »
You should change that to ALL governments!!! Hope your feeling better soon, not the best time to be stuck in doors sick but have a good (as possible) Christmas and lets hope for a better new year. HUGS.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2020, 01:54:56 pm »
@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
I have been thinking about you and have been trusting, hoping and praying that you are doing OK even with Covid-19 issues that you reported.

I hope that you are not suffering drastic and serious symptoms that may require hospital treatments.

Thank you for sharing and posting.  I am so glad that you are keeping me and your other
followers updated frequently.

I am wishing you well as always...  keep safe, get healthy soon..
Merry Christmas  to you !!!!

HUGS,   
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2020, 06:52:28 pm »
@davina61,@Norther Stat Girl, thank you for the well wishes.

Feeling much better today. No head ache, no neck ache, burning tummy gone ( I had RAO and Edamame). First real food since Thursday night. I feel good. Light head going away. I am warm again :) .Tomorrow I will have that meal again. I did well with it. I will start back on my antioxidants and all my other routine supplementation. I stopped all antioxidants when I got sick. Plus I could not get it down anyhow.

I think I may make some keto roles and have a Pizza Shop make me a cheese steak on them, maybe a pizza steak. This is after I am cleared on or after the 28th. Maybe make some keto pizza dough (fathead dough) and have them make me a pizza too.

Before I was on keto, way back when I was in Boston for FFS I walked all over the town and neighborhoods. I found the most awesome pizza shop and two of the most awesome seafood shops. I loved fried seafood, coleslaw, french fries, ketchup and beer. Pizza and beer, what else is there in life :)  .

The guy that died Sunday knew I am alone. He would call me every Christmas and wish we a merry Christmas. There are some great peeps in the world. There is a guy I know that lives alone. I will call him this Christmas and wish him a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas,
Rachel

MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2020, 05:29:10 am »
Merry Christmas Rachel

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2020, 06:36:25 pm »
@Maddie, Thank you. Merry Christmas.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2020, 10:07:01 am »
So I got Covid from a co-worker that was sick and came to work knowing he was sick. So work wants to put me down for worker compensation and I have plenty of EDL time (sick time).

Today, 10 days since I tested positive I feel ok. I need to walk around more. I lost 10 pounds that I did not need to lose. Tummy feels ok :) . I get dizzy when I walk around which means I need to walk around. I never developed lung issues. I had GI issues. I could not eat for 10 days but now I can eat and I am getting hungry. First time I have been hungry in 10 days. So I am getting better.

The contact tracing team called me again and went over details. They asked if I was wearing a mask outside my office and I said yes 100% of the time. They said then I would not have gotten covid. They guy in the office next to me got covid, called the covid hotline on Tuesday and they said it was a cold. He came to work and I came down with it on a Thursday night. The tracer said if I was wearing a mask I would not have gotten covid. So I see how this is going to play out. I 100% of the time wore a mask outside of my office.

The other two persons that got covid in the office 100% of the time wore there masks outside of their offices. So I guess there are many ways to handle exposure tracing and this is one way. Sometimes I guess the truth does not fit so it is ignored.

I am getting better and stronger and contact tracing will document what they say it is from their perspective or what they have been told to do. I asked the contact tracing person when can I come back to work and she said she will call me back.

At some point soon I will be back at work. I will get the vaccination even though I had covid. Lots of people are opting out of the vaccine at work. I will get it to show them it is fine. I lost 2 people from my team this year and I want to make sure in 2021 I do not lose any more. Right now the vaccine it is optional but peeps are crazy not to get it.

So I lost 12 pounds, the covid diet.

Rachel
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2020, 10:38:43 am »
Good news you recovered , build yourself back up now. The lad in the flat next door got it and ended up with pleurisy and lost his voice, still talks in a whisper. I will have the jab when its my turn, mum has been asked but she is uming , told her she should . 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2020, 01:42:51 pm »
So I got Covid from a co-worker that was sick and came to work knowing he was sick. ....

The contact tracing team called me again and went over details. They asked if I was wearing a mask outside my office and I said yes 100% of the time. They said then I would not have gotten covid. ... I 100% of the time wore a mask outside of my office.

The other two persons that got covid in the office 100% of the time wore there masks outside of their offices.
Rachel

I am not trying to say that masks offer absolutely no benefit, but I am going to offer my opinion that masks offer little benefit to the wearer.  If you are sick, you wearing a mask (depends on the mask) offers between 0-60% effectiveness in keeping you from spreading the disease.  The 60% number corresponds to N95 masks, which I don't have access to, and you probably don't either.  Some masks (particularly the polyester sort designed to offer SPF protection) actually enhance the ability to to spread the virus, because they break up larger drops of moisture that emerge from your breathing into atomized particles.  Research Duke University mask trials.

Anyway, many (but not all) masks are somewhat effective when worn by a sick person.  But, my understanding is that the science tells us that masks do very little to help a healthy person stay healthy.  The particles that make you sick are only 3 microns.  That is about the same size as particles of cigarette smoke.  If someone is smoking (using some sort of pipe where only exhaled smoke enters the room) in a room for 30 minutes, and you walk in, whether wearing a mask or not, do you think you would smell cigarette smoke?   I think you would (if you still have your sense of smell).  If you can detect the smoke, some of those particles evaded the masks and go into your nose. 

What is a viral load of Covid?  Science doesn't have an answer to that question.  We just don't know.  Apparently, a viral load is not a lot of virus, but more than you are likely to get if you spend a few minutes around someone.   "LIKELY".  It may just take a very small amount of virus for YOU, whereas someone else might have to be overwhelmed by significantly more.  We don't know.  It isn't as contagious as the measles, but it is a lot more contagious than the flu.  So, highly contagious but not record breaking. 

Masks won't keep you safe.  And, now they say that even after you are vaccinated, you will need to wear a mask.  I saw a doctor on CNN tell us it would be decades before we could stop wearing masks.  I thought: "Really?  Never mind then."  If that truly is the case, I'll quit wearing a mask now. I don't have what it takes to survive virus free in the long run.  I'd rather get the virus, repeatedly, even if it kills me, than be stuck in this mask wearing, lock-down minded craziness where I can't spend time with friends and family.

• Friend
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2020, 01:43:42 pm »
I am sorry if that last post seems negative.  I am in a frustrated, depressed, sad mood.

I really do love the positivity that some continue to exude.  I wish I could do likewise.  That is why I have been quiet lately.  I haven't had anything positive or encouraging to say. 

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2020, 01:49:01 pm »
Lots of people are opting out of the vaccine at work. I will get it to show them it is fine. I lost 2 people from my team this year and I want to make sure in 2021 I do not lose any more. Right now the vaccine it is optional but peeps are crazy not to get it.

I seriously don't understand why some people who work in healthcare are refusing to take the vaccine! I guess I kinda understand people who are in "wait-and-see" mode, because of unknown side effects or history of allergies. But there are others who will never take it for no good scientific reason. I don't get it - you work in healthcare...but you don't trust the healthcare system???

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

• Friend
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2020, 02:37:33 pm »
I seriously don't understand why some people who work in healthcare are refusing to take the vaccine! I guess I kinda understand people who are in "wait-and-see" mode, because of unknown side effects or history of allergies. But there are others who will never take it for no good scientific reason. I don't get it - you work in healthcare...but you don't trust the healthcare system???

Sarah

I would post links to articles, but I am not allowed.

My niece and wife both work in healthcare.  Neither is getting the vaccine.  The drug companies know that they cannot be legally held liable for any damage the vaccine does, and if you think knowing that doesn't effect their willingness to throw something out there without properly testing it, you don't know the history of drug companies. 

"The most commonly reported side effect from the vaccine is injection site reaction. Such reactions can cause some pain and other symptoms around the area where the vaccine is injected.

“You sometimes get some redness, some warmth, a little bit of mild swelling or firmness around the site of the injection. That’s very typical.”   Injection site reactions were reported by 84 percent of participants who received the vaccine.  But, it isn't the worst thing.

"Other commonly reported side effects of the ...vaccine include fatigue, headache, and muscle pain.

Fatigue has been reported by roughly 63 percentTrusted Source of research subjects who received the vaccine, while headache and muscle pain have affected about 55 and 38 percent of participants, respectively. In most cases, those symptoms have been mild and resolved within a day or so.

Smaller numbers of participants reported chills, joint pain, or fever following vaccination.

Participants were more likely to report such symptoms following the second dose of the vaccine.

“[The reaction to the second dose] tends to be a little more of an intense response, which does make sense, considering your immune system has been exposed already,”

Four cases of Bell’s palsy have been reported in participants who received the vaccine, while none has been reported in those who got the placebo.  Severe allergic reactions to vaccines are very rare, but they can happen.

The vaccine being developed by Moderna, like the one being developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, relies on messenger mRNA, which tells the body how to make the spike protein.  The vaccine contains a spike protein called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women....  The vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration.”

In response to that, Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts claimed to The Associated Press that their vaccine candidate has not been found to cause infertility. Of course, not finding something you didn't look for isn't evidence that it isn't there to be found.  In the United States, pregnant women were not allowed to participate in vaccine trials, so data on safety during pregnancy would be late and limited at best.  "We don't have any information actually in pregnancy. Women who were in the trial who became pregnant were removed from the trial so we can't give any information about pregnancy," said Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike. Pregnant women were excluded from trials for the vaccine, leading some to recommend against vaccination for women who are pregnant or planning to be pregnant within three months of receiving their doses. 

Furthermore, in the UK new guidelines provide that pregnant women will not receive the Coronavirus vaccine during its initial launch in the United Kingdom because the potential risks are unknown.  The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI) updated its advice to urge pregnant women not to apply for vaccination.   The committee also advises against vaccinating those under the age of 16 years due to “very limited data on vaccination among adolescents, with no data on vaccination of young people at this time.” National Health Information Service Scotland The “NHS inform” vaccine is not recommended for pregnant or intending to become pregnant, as it has not been tested in pregnant women.

My daughter and three of my nieces have had the virus, and all of them had symptoms less severe than the vaccine causes.  Why get the vaccine?  I will wait for the rest of you to beta test it for me. 

My wife plans to quit work if they require her to get the vaccine.  I am ok with that.

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2020, 02:43:08 pm »
@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
I am wishing you well with handling all of the issues that you wrote about in your most recent posting.

I am so upset to read that the worker that you contracted the Covid from knew he was sick and came to work anyway... exposing many to the Covid virus.

It is good that after 10 days that you are feeling OK... 
....and wow, losing 10 pounds... i.e. the Covid diet.  :o

Your conversations with the Covid hotline and Covid trackers really disturb me as I am sure that you may feel the same way.  In my opinion they had no business diagnosing your co-worker and telling him it was a cold... they should have insisted on telling him to get a Covid test before going back to work.   
As you commented, wearing a mask will not 100% protect you from Covid...  the virus is everywhere, in the air, on any surface, everywhere!!!
I agree with you when you stated: "Sometimes I guess the truth does not fit so it is ignored."

A lot of people are afraid of the vaccine for various reasons, but as more of it is safely administered people will begin to trust it.   Occasional bad reactions to any vaccine is a "normal" thing but if the numbers of bad reactions are minimal as hoped for...  I would think that people will eventually consider getting vaccinated ... especially in areas of the country or job environment where there is a high infection and exposure rate.   

I appreciate that you posted your experience with the Covid virus....  your common sense approach is refreshing to read... and I trust that you can get back to work as soon as you can....

Stay positive about your situation as it improves....  negative thinking gets any of us nowhere....

Again, thank you for sharing and posting regarding your Covid experinces...
I will be eagerly following your thread as you feel so inclined to share and post more.

HUGS and lots more HUGS... stay safe, stay healthy
Danielle     

So I got Covid from a co-worker that was sick and came to work knowing he was sick. So work wants to put me down for worker compensation and I have plenty of EDL time (sick time).

Today, 10 days since I tested positive I feel ok. I need to walk around more. I lost 10 pounds that I did not need to lose. Tummy feels ok :) . I get dizzy when I walk around which means I need to walk around. I never developed lung issues. I had GI issues. I could not eat for 10 days but now I can eat and I am getting hungry. First time I have been hungry in 10 days. So I am getting better.

The contact tracing team called me again and went over details. They asked if I was wearing a mask outside my office and I said yes 100% of the time. They said then I would not have gotten covid. They guy in the office next to me got covid, called the covid hotline on Tuesday and they said it was a cold. He came to work and I came down with it on a Thursday night. The tracer said if I was wearing a mask I would not have gotten covid. So I see how this is going to play out. I 100% of the time wore a mask outside of my office.

The other two persons that got covid in the office 100% of the time wore there masks outside of their offices. So I guess there are many ways to handle exposure tracing and this is one way. Sometimes I guess the truth does not fit so it is ignored.

I am getting better and stronger and contact tracing will document what they say it is from their perspective or what they have been told to do. I asked the contact tracing person when can I come back to work and she said she will call me back.

At some point soon I will be back at work. I will get the vaccination even though I had covid. Lots of people are opting out of the vaccine at work. I will get it to show them it is fine. I lost 2 people from my team this year and I want to make sure in 2021 I do not lose any more. Right now the vaccine it is optional but peeps are crazy not to get it.

So I lost 12 pounds, the covid diet.

Rachel

« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 05:14:32 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2020, 06:58:53 pm »
@Northern Star Girl, @Rachel Montgomery, @Sarahc, Davina61, thank you for your support.

The person in the office next to me told me he called the covid hot line on Tuesday morning saying he thought he had covid. They said it sounded like a cold. He went to work with a "cold" which is against policy. I felt sick Thursday night and called the covid hotline for an appointment the next day to be tested. They did not ask symptoms, just gave me a time to be there. So I think he may have been not telling the truth. I think I sat in a room next to his for 30 hours exposed to covid. Not all things people tell you is the truth. I think for some reason he had to go to work and did not realize the impact of his actions.

The guy's wife got very sick and mother in law is hospitalized and he spread the disease to 2 people in the office if not more else where.

I ate well today and feel good. Dizziness is gone and hunger has returned and I can taste.  I never had any lung issues just GI, weakness, head ach and neck ache and muscle soreness. All is gone. I feel good. Like, I should go for a hike tomorrow good.

Why would some not want the vaccine:
1) African Americans have a history of being used for experiments in the 50's and the distrust lingers,
2) Pregnant woman should not get vaccinated,
3) Desire to see how others make out first that get the vaccine ( lots of Mon's at work)
4) We were told to get the vaccine the day before being off due to the side effects which does not instill trust.
5) Young work force that typically has done well with covid.

Anyhow another chapter is closing and new chapters will be opening.

Rachel

I may have had a strain of covid that effects the GI track and not respiratory track. So I definitively will get the vaccine. Covid was that much fun.

So how can I put 12 pounds back on? Hey when Philadelphia allows the gyms to reopen I will be going to the gym. The bright side of covid.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn

Offline RandyL

• On the way
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2020, 08:02:48 pm »
Rachel, I'm glad you're on the mend and eating again.

The annual flu vaccine and many others, including for shingles, cause similar side effects but you don't hear an uproar about them. My brother and his family all got Covid, and their "side effects" were much worse than any but the rarest effects of the vaccine. I'll take the vaccine when it comes to my priority group.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

My personal blog thread: Randy the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randy's HRT Journal

• Friend
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2020, 10:56:54 pm »
Rachel, I'm glad you're on the mend and eating again.

The annual flu vaccine and many others, including for shingles, cause similar side effects but you don't hear an uproar about them.

Those vaccines were properly tested before being pushed on the public.  And, drug companies would be legally (financially) responsible if those vaccines caused a health problem. 

Meanwhile, Covid was rushed through in truly record time.  It has not been properly tested.  But, the drug companies don’t care, because they are legally not liable even if they KNEW the vaccine would cause the problems. 

A year from now, if you and all the others who got the vaccine are doing fine, I’ll take it.   

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2020, 07:45:28 pm »
@Randyl, @Rachel Montgomery, thank you for your support.

So the guy in the office next to me came to work sick. It was a Monday and he had Covid. I work in the office next to his until Friday when I awoke feeling sick and had a covid test. The guy in the office on the other side of him had to go to the emergency because of breathing issues. He too tested for covid.

I went to work today. I used 8 days administrative leave (allowed 10) for covid. Then I would have been placed on workman's comp because I was infected at work.

I am on the mend and feel pretty good. Not 100% but good. I did not have any breathing issues.

I am section three for the vaccine and as such it should be 3 or 4 weeks for the first dose.
---------------------------------------------
So I cancelled all my social dating apps. I never would answer any messages anyway. I blocked the party app. 2021 and a new resolution. I guess my wild phase is officially over. I did have a lot of fun.
---------------------------------------------

2021 and I want to have some fun. Now that I had covid I will be able to go to New Hope and Lambertville.

Rachel
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2021, 03:53:35 pm »
Covid is in the rear view mirror. I have a Moderna vaccine scheduled for 1/14/2021. I could have scheduled it for Monday but I did not want to risk not feeling well and having to go the work week not feeling well.

I got up to answer the door today and my lower leg was numb from the way I was sitting. I heard something pop and my right foot is very sore now. It is not a bone but it hurts.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2021, 04:08:25 pm »
Covid is in the rear view mirror. I have a Moderna vaccine scheduled for 1/14/2021. I could have scheduled it for Monday but I did not want to risk not feeling well and having to go the work week not feeling well.

I got up to answer the door today and my lower leg was numb from the way I was sitting. I heard something pop and my right foot is very sore now. It is not a bone but it hurts.
Glad you're healed from Corona, but ouch about your foot, get some ice on it. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Tags: