Activism and Politics > Discrimination

Customs/TSA

<< < (2/2)

Devlyn:
 :o .... Older?  :'(

But, but... I'm only 29.......times two.  :laugh:

I'm not making light of your issue, now that you've elaborated, you are facing higher hurdles than I do. I hope you find a way through this.

Hugs, Devlyn

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Jasminjae on February 19, 2020, 05:00:35 am ---
I had a bad encounter with a agent over 2 years ago, who then flagged my passport, so now I am put through secondary inspection whenever I return to this country. I recently encountered this same agent, so I know the flag was not removed, as our encounter was no better then the first.

--- End quote ---

Depending on the nature of the bad encounter from 2 years ago, I think you may have a valid civil rights complaint. If the bad encounter was not your fault, I would talk to a civil rights attorney.

US Government agencies are not responsive to complaints from citizens. They are responsive to court orders. Nobody in Federal service want to lose their pension by disobeying a court order.

Remember, if they ever say "I am from the government and I am here to help.", you need to watch out.  :police:  ::)

Maddie:
Last times through, I had to stand at the front of the line flanked by 2 agents, each with a hand squeezing one of  my tiny boobs. 
Passing people laughed and commented on me. 

No kidding, it was surreal the way they stood there holding me like that.  I was just out of an operation, swollen face and black eyes,  and in the middle of what turned into a 30hr delay/cancellation/delay thing.
Then I was taken aside and searched v e r y  s l o w l y  by a female agent who came over and stopped the other two professionals. 
I don't have a problem with them doing their job, keeping everybody safer, and can understand why I send out suspicious signals. 
I was focused on not passing out and falling down.

In the end, they never checked the wrappings all around my head (good thing for me), and they let me keep a special post-op liquid that was 1oz over the limit :)

Jasminjae:

--- Quote from: Rakel on February 20, 2020, 05:24:17 am ---Depending on the nature of the bad encounter from 2 years ago, I think you may have a valid civil rights complaint. If the bad encounter was not your fault, I would talk to a civil rights attorney.

US Government agencies are not responsive to complaints from citizens. They are responsive to court orders. Nobody in Federal service want to lose their pension by disobeying a court order.

Remember, if they ever say "I am from the government and I am here to help.", you need to watch out.  :police:  ::)

--- End quote ---

Solid advice, thank you...I will discuss with my attorney those options.
I think for the victims sake, still as I have, file the complaints, FOIA request, etc...because it starts a paper trail which benefits you and your experiences should things escalate, as I fear my situation might.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version