General Discussions > Television

What are some of the best Star Trek TV episodes, from any of the series?

<< < (2/16) > >>

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on February 23, 2020, 10:46:22 am ---I did not particuarly care for the Star Trek Voyager series but the very last episode is one of my favorites.

Endgame_(Star_Trek:_Voyager) last episode,

Voyager finally makes it back home to Earth.

The Borg are unable to penetrate Voyager's new adaptive hull armor or to capture it with tractor beams, while Voyager destroys two Borg cubes with transphasic torpedoes!

With the deactivation of the Queen, the Unicomplex suffers a cascade failure and explodes, killing the partially assimilated Admiral. Meanwhile, Captain Janeway and her crew have entered a transwarp corridor and fired torpedoes at the unprotected manifolds while traveling back to the Alpha Quadrant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endgame_(Star_Trek:_Voyager)

--- End quote ---

That was a good episode.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
Another good Voyager episode is “Macrocosm.”

Alien creatures cause havoc on the Enterprise.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
I like the original series episode about the Tholian Web.

Chrissy

CynthiaAnn:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 23, 2020, 02:48:07 pm ---I like the original series episode about the Tholian Web.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

@ChrissyRyan - that particular episode was well done  :) great plot line, Kirk trapped in the shifting phases of space and time, can Scotty transport him back in time, before it's too late ?

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: CynthiaAnn on February 23, 2020, 04:20:07 pm ---@ChrissyRyan - that particular episode was well done  :) great plot line, Kirk trapped in the shifting phases of space and time, can Scotty transport him back in time, before it's too late ?

--- End quote ---

It was a great episode.  I will try to recall more from all of the series and post some more as I get time, maybe even today.

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version