Author Topic: What are some of the best Star Trek TV episodes, from any of the series?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Hulu has most of the Star Trek television series.

Tubi has at least one free Star Trek movie.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Anastasia

• Friend
I was thinking about Star Trek and this thread the other day, and mixed in with current events, I began to wonder how many civilizations the Enterprise crew found that where destroyed or irrevocably altered due to a virus. I can remember "and the children shall lead". I know there were more as I can remember bits and pieces of the episodes. So, how many planets were impacted by viruses in the Federations galaxy?

Tags: