General Discussions > Beauty

Suggestions for something I can do to feel more feminine? (Not out yet)

<< < (15/15)

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Dayle1957 on July 18, 2020, 12:36:23 pm ---OMG Chrissy!

I feel so much better.  So much more feminine I cannot describe it.  Virtually no visible body hair.

Never going to let myself get hairy again.

Hugs

Dayle

--- End quote ---

Although I cannot attribute for sure to mtf HRT, over time, your hair may get lighter and thinner below your neck.  It does not seem like I need to shave or remove hair as often now for “hairiness”, instead, just to have the smooth, hairless look. 

Consider shaving when taking a nice, warm, lilac soak in the tub.  Or use some other fragrance you enjoy having the rest of the day.  Very feminine, and very delightful.

Chrissy

Dayle1957:
Chrissy,

That sounds wonderful!  I could use a quiet evening soak..   Great idea.

Hugs

Dayle

TSL_NB:

--- Quote from: Dayle1957 on July 18, 2020, 12:36:23 pm ---OMG Chrissy!

I feel so much better.  So much more feminine I cannot describe it.  Virtually no visible body hair.

Never going to let myself get hairy again.

Hugs

Dayle

--- End quote ---

That was a big thing for me as well (getting rid of the hair).

Also, body hair is such a huge 'odour sponge.'  Once I got rid of mine, that had a really positive olfactory effect. :) 

Squeaky99:
I started with things that were beneficial whether or not I transitioned. They made me feel better but it took my SO a long time to notice.

Groomed eyebrows - trimming, subtle plucking and shaping.  I never liked having out of control eyebrows even when I identified as cis.
Skin care - cleansing, moisturizing and sunscreen.  People often don't believe I'm as old as I am and I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible. Professional flying also entails a getting huge dose of solar radiation and I'd like to not get skin cancer.
Shaved my pubic area - That was purely aesthetic reasons.  I also think it feels better during sex
Trimmed down my underarms - I can't bring myself to shave them fully just yet.
Weight loss
Hair removal on back - I absolutely detest back hair

Sometimes I'll wear a subtle shimmery lip balm, clear mascara and a little nude color eye shadow.  It's amazing how much makeup you can get away with before people start noticing.

Battle Goddess:
Why not try mani/pedis?

It's nice to feel all fussed over, and your skin comes out so smooth.

You can also get a clear coat of polish, or even a virtually invisible shade of pink (OPI's Bubble Bath can be a good one depending on your skin color).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version