Author Topic: Accepting reality, tip-toeing forward  (Read 938 times)

Offline Brooke Renee

Re: Accepting reality, tip-toeing forward
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 09:13:58 am »
Good Morning,

After weeks of pain in my right testicle I am finally going under the knife tomorrow to have it removed.  I have wrestled with the decision to have a bilateral orchiectomy but I am not quite ready yet for that big of a step. 

Life is complicated, I am just not in a place to completely transition.  For now I will have to be at peace  with a low dose of HRT to ease the brain fog and a robust hair removal regime.  Perhaps one day I will have the other one take out but both my wife and I need time to process the big changes I have made in the past couple months. 

That said, the decision may be made for me...  The condition I am dealing with often moves to the other testicle when the one in pain is removed.  If that happens I guess it was really meant to be. 

Otherwise I will still be happy getting rid of at least one of them, there will be less to tuck and some of my skimpier panties will be a bit more comfy.

I suppose that is enough blogging while on oxycodone, wish me luck tomorrow!

Brooke Renee

Offline Brooke Renee

« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 06:30:37 pm »
Back from surgery (radical orchiectomy), what a great time that was.. 

Even though one "lad" remains it is affirming in a way to bid Bon Voyage to the other. 

The nurse told me to wear supportive underwear so I found some really cute nylon/spandex panties from Ilusion in my drawer.  Great floral patterns too!   

https://www.herroom.com/ilusion-71001551-microfiber-smoothing-high-rise-brief-panty.shtml

Back to sleep.

Have a nice evening everyone,
Brooke Renee

Offline DianaPrince

« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 10:03:02 pm »
Have a speedy recovery!

Online JamieH

« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 10:45:00 pm »
Back from surgery (radical orchiectomy), what a great time that was.. 

Even though one "lad" remains it is affirming in a way to bid Bon Voyage to the other. 

The nurse told me to wear supportive underwear so I found some really cute nylon/spandex panties from Ilusion in my drawer.  Great floral patterns too!   

https://www.herroom.com/ilusion-71001551-microfiber-smoothing-high-rise-brief-panty.shtml

Back to sleep.

Have a nice evening everyone,
Brooke Renee

ooh those are some hella cute panties girl! 

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #24 on: Today at 03:59:18 pm »
ooh those are some hella cute panties girl!
Mm that might be stretching cute but given their purpose they are as cute as might be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: