Blogs > Member Blogs

Pammie’s all new blog

(1/338) > >>

Pammie:
Well, I thought I’d like to inflict my daily life on the community - I mean (obviously) to perhaps provide some perspectives and encouragement by portraying my life some 2.5yrs after going full time. I’m lead to believe it won’t be mandatory for everyone to read this but I’ll be challenging that!

Today being a Monday i’m in the office and I have meetings with external suppliers so am aiming for smart - of course aiming and hitting might be 2 very different things!

I opened the door and the light shone in

CynthiaAnn:

--- Quote from: Pammie on February 24, 2020, 07:22:15 am ---Well, I thought I’d like to inflict my daily life on the community - I mean (obviously) to perhaps provide some perspectives and encouragement by portraying my life some 2.5yrs after going full time. I’m lead to believe it won’t be mandatory for everyone to read this but I’ll be challenging that!

Today being a Monday i’m in the office and I have meetings with external suppliers so am aiming for smart - of course aiming and hitting might be 2 very different things!

I opened the door and the light shone in

--- End quote ---

What a lovely picture @Pammie, so professional  :) Indeed you are benefiting from living "full time" and working as your true self, nothing better  :)

Hope your day is a good one

Hugs

Cyndi

Oldandcreaky:
I'll look forward to it, Pammie.

MikaelaA:
You're looking good Pammie !!!  Thank you for inviting us along.  I can't wait to go full-time myself.  I look forward to your extensive knowledge and sharing in your journey.

Hugs,

Michelle

Northern Star Girl:
@Pammie
Dear Pammie:
I am so very glad to see that you are starting your "all new blog" ....   
I love following other members stories and life endeavors as they navigate the pothole filled road of transition.

As you post good news we will all rejoice with you, we are your biggest fans.....   and when your reporting not-so-good news we will lend you our ears and give you our shoulders to lean on and to vent on.   We are always rooting for your happiness and your success.

Please keep your updates coming along with pictures as you feel so inclined to share them.

HUGS and as always, best wishes.
Danielle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version