Blogs > Member Blogs

Pammie’s all new blog

<< < (2/357) > >>

Pammie:
Today was an insightful day, I was reminded how much I have evolved - not just mentally but physically and emotionally also. It’s part of my job to ask lots of questions when we get suppliers in bidding for work and before I went full time I worried about that but now it’s just BAU (Business As Usual) and I just do it. Don’t get me wrong, my voice is still a work in progress but every day is 20 or 30 opportunities to practice and I know it’s come a long way.
A recurring theme for me is waking up and feeling so excited at another day just being myself. I’d sorted out my outfit for today last night but changed my mind and went for something else - I have lots of nice clothes and often change my mind!
I feel so right in my shoes (well, boots today!) and that ever present feeling of completeness and contentment is a powerful weapon! Today I felt good, a bit more time taken on my make up and felt like I just was looking good! Memo to self - must look up the word modesty, I think it’s at the back next to humility!
I had a tough evening yesterday with family issues but that’s life and i’m a strong woman and I can handle it.
I’m looking forward to daily blogs on here - hope they don’t get too boring!
Here’s today’s pic again!



I opened the door and the light shone in

Jennifer1975:

--- Quote from: Pammie on February 24, 2020, 01:45:57 pm ---Today was an insightful day, I was reminded how much I have evolved - not just mentally but physically and emotionally also. It’s part of my job to ask lots of questions when we get suppliers in bidding for work and before I went full time I worried about that but now it’s just BAU (Business As Usual) and I just do it. Don’t get me wrong, my voice is still a work in progress but every day is 20 or 30 opportunities to practice and I know it’s come a long way.
A recurring theme for me is waking up and feeling so excited at another day just being myself. I’d sorted out my outfit for today last night but changed my mind and went for something else - I have lots of nice clothes and often change my mind!
I feel so right in my shoes (well, boots today!) and that ever present feeling of completeness and contentment is a powerful weapon! Today I felt good, a bit more time taken on my make up and felt like I just was looking good! Memo to self - must look up the word modesty, I think it’s at the back next to humility!
I had a tough evening yesterday with family issues but that’s life and i’m a strong woman and I can handle it.
I’m looking forward to daily blogs on here - hope they don’t get too boring!
Here’s today’s pic again!



I opened the door and the light shone in

--- End quote ---

Your blog will be interesting to follow  :) You have confidence! And you voice will be great.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Jennifer1975 on February 24, 2020, 05:03:53 pm ---Your blog will be interesting to follow  :) You have confidence! And you voice will be great.

--- End quote ---
Awwww thanks! Sometimes I worry about the depth of my confidence - as I often post on here i’m very very conscious about passing and if I was truly confident I’d be far more sanguine as some on here are
What I definitely am is happy being me though!


I opened the door and the light shone in

Allie Jayne:
Pammie, it's about time! You have been piggybacking for too long, and we are all interested in your amazing life. I will be looking for more entries!


Hugs,

Allie

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Allie Jayne on February 25, 2020, 01:46:12 am ---Pammie, it's about time! You have been piggybacking for too long, and we are all interested in your amazing life. I will be looking for more entries!


Hugs,

Allie

--- End quote ---
Hee hee


I opened the door and the light shone in

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version