Author Topic: Pammie’s all new blog  (Read 17818 times)

Offline Pammie

Re: Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #680 on: October 24, 2020, 10:51:23 am »
Pammie, I am so sad that that happened to you. I know how much passing matters to you. It matters to me too. I'm about your age and like many old women, I've accepted my fate as the invisible generation, for women are seen less and less as we age. I wear clothing so muted and earthy that I draw as much attention as a leaf blowing down the street. You have transitioned recently, so you are playing with color and shape as I did in my twenties and as many young women do. You want your turn at fashion fun and I understand that.
Thanks Hun. I certainly am not ready for the old woman tag! 60 is just a fact not a driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pammie

« Reply #681 on: October 24, 2020, 01:13:19 pm »
Felt the need to reassure myself today so tried a few different outfits on

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #682 on: October 24, 2020, 01:37:21 pm »
Felt the need to reassure myself today so tried a few different outfits on

Pammie, you are gorgeous.

That's it. You are beautiful, okay?

Forget people who are going through their own issues to the point they feel like it's okay to be nasty to someone else.

You are a truly beautiful person, inside and out. And anyone who's listened to what you've had to say for literally more than five seconds will see that. Beauty starts from who we are inside, and radiates outwards. People can be supermodels but still be hateful and ugly and nasty. THIS is how you gauge how someone is. Not from seeing someone on the street for a few seconds.

This guy was probably going through all sorts of stuff and decided it was best to take it out on you, because they had no other outlet. That's what bullies do. Since like the dawn of time.

I am sorry it made you feel the way it did but... from listening to you, seeing you... ALL of you.. Pammie, you are truly beautiful and no one can ever take that away from you, okay? These vagrant encounters... they mean nothing. You will likely never see that person again. You're being honest to yourself, you're being true to yourself, you're.... living your life the way you want to live it. That is not something most people can lay claim to, honestly. It makes you shine. Inside and out.

You. Are. Beautiful. Because you're you. Never forget that. <3

Offline Pammie

« Reply #683 on: October 24, 2020, 02:13:20 pm »
Pammie, you are gorgeous.

That's it. You are beautiful, okay?

Forget people who are going through their own issues to the point they feel like it's okay to be nasty to someone else.

You are a truly beautiful person, inside and out. And anyone who's listened to what you've had to say for literally more than five seconds will see that. Beauty starts from who we are inside, and radiates outwards. People can be supermodels but still be hateful and ugly and nasty. THIS is how you gauge how someone is. Not from seeing someone on the street for a few seconds.

This guy was probably going through all sorts of stuff and decided it was best to take it out on you, because they had no other outlet. That's what bullies do. Since like the dawn of time.

I am sorry it made you feel the way it did but... from listening to you, seeing you... ALL of you.. Pammie, you are truly beautiful and no one can ever take that away from you, okay? These vagrant encounters... they mean nothing. You will likely never see that person again. You're being honest to yourself, you're being true to yourself, you're.... living your life the way you want to live it. That is not something most people can lay claim to, honestly. It makes you shine. Inside and out.

You. Are. Beautiful. Because you're you. Never forget that. <3
Oh Sephirah, you are truly the nicest of people. You make me feel so much better (not to  mention a tear or 2!j
Thank you so much. I’m having a pampering evening and thoroughly enjoying it! Xxx

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #684 on: October 24, 2020, 02:24:42 pm »
Oh Sephirah, you are truly the nicest of people. You make me feel so much better (not to  mention a tear or 2!j
Thank you so much. I’m having a pampering evening and thoroughly enjoying it! Xxx

You deserve it, sweetie.

Forget people who are so eaten up with hate and nastiness that the only thing they can do is take it out on others. Feel sorry for them. That's all they will ever have. I'm just telling it like I see it. The most genuine people are those who accept who they are, and embrace it. I hate seeing caring, gentle, sweet people being made to feel bad just because someone else is having a bad day. Because it's likely all they know, and all they know how to be.

Karma is a thing. It will come back to all of us in the end. Be the best person you can be. Be you. Don't hate on others just because you don't feel the same way they do. Or see something the same way they do. Just be you. Live your life. Be supportive to others. Be the best person you can be. Pammie, you are that person. Leave the hate for others... it will come back to haunt them. Trust me. It always does. Hate is something that only makes you end up feeling worse. Not other people. I've been there.

Keep being you, sweetie, because you're awesome. *megahugs*

And you're beautiful. You are. Don't ever forget that. <3

Offline Pammie

« Reply #685 on: October 24, 2020, 02:28:04 pm »
You deserve it, sweetie.

Forget people who are so eaten up with hate and nastiness that the only thing they can do is take it out on others. Feel sorry for them. That's all they will ever have. I'm just telling it like I see it. The most genuine people are those who accept who they are, and embrace it. I hate seeing caring, gentle, sweet people being made to feel bad just because someone else is having a bad day. Because it's likely all they know, and all they know how to be.

Karma is a thing. It will come back to all of us in the end. Be the best person you can be. Be you. Don't hate on others just because you don't feel the same way they do. Or see something the same way they do. Just be you. Live your life. Be supportive to others. Be the best person you can be. Pammie, you are that person. Leave the hate for others... it will come back to haunt them. Trust me. It always does. Hate is something that only makes you end up feeling worse. Not other people. I've been there.

Keep being you, sweetie, because you're awesome. *megahugs*

And you're beautiful. You are. Don't ever forget that. <3
You know you really are inspiring! You are also spot on, i can and will move past this. I do try to be the best Pammie I can be

Offline Wendi

« Reply #686 on: October 24, 2020, 11:23:55 pm »
It's sad that people have to be so mean. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline Pammie

« Reply #687 on: October 25, 2020, 03:09:26 pm »
It's sad that people have to be so mean. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Thanks Wendi. I’ve thought about this a lot since it happened and have realised that the problem with evolution is I have become less hardened, thinner skinned. 3 or even 2 years ago I anticipated comments and was hardened to them. The problem is i’m so comfortable in my own skin and pass so much of the time that I’d stopped worrying.
Of course there are many on here who are so comfortable in their own skin that they will never worry about passing because they are just being themselves - but that’s just not me

Offline Pammie

« Reply #688 on: October 25, 2020, 03:21:40 pm »
I’m a but disappointed in myself this weekend. There are many people in here who are just themselves and do not need societal validation but i’m just not one of those people.
Ah well, c’est la vie
An hour with my Andy helped today but it’s still been a struggle sadly  - casual day too

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Friend
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
« Reply #689 on: October 25, 2020, 04:17:01 pm »
I personally believe you pass very easily Pammie..  There is no need to feel disappointed in yourself..

It happens to us all I think ..  Today, getting a coffee from a drive-thru, the guy asked me all cheerily, 'You okay mate!'..  I glared at him a little and he looked a bit sheepish..
I got quite annoyed after we left, but my daughter calmed me down saying 'he probably calls everyone mate', and other things about how well I pass.... Still, it unsettled me a little, I don't think I was expecting it just then....
So, I just try not to let it get to me...It is hard sometimes though. I know it hurts..
Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Offline Pammie

« Reply #690 on: October 25, 2020, 04:51:51 pm »
I personally believe you pass very easily Pammie..  There is no need to feel disappointed in yourself..

It happens to us all I think ..  Today, getting a coffee from a drive-thru, the guy asked me all cheerily, 'You okay mate!'..  I glared at him a little and he looked a bit sheepish..
I got quite annoyed after we left, but my daughter calmed me down saying 'he probably calls everyone mate', and other things about how well I pass.... Still, it unsettled me a little, I don't think I was expecting it just then....
So, I just try not to let it get to me...It is hard sometimes though. I know it hurts..
Exactly Sarah! Some people do use mate for everyone and it’s very very disconcerting!
Yes, I just don’t seem to avoid it getting to me - silly Pammie!

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #691 on: October 25, 2020, 08:34:53 pm »
Pammie-

You look great in all your pictures!  I agree with @SarahEL- to me you pass very well.  I know exactly how you feel about the societal validation- my confidence was really kickstarted by being treated as a girl when I didn't know what I was doing- and it makes it that much more of a sting when I'm clocked trying my best.  I try not to let it ruin my fun- but it still hurts!

Big Hugs!!!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline Pammie

« Reply #692 on: October 26, 2020, 10:14:32 am »
Pammie-

You look great in all your pictures!  I agree with @SarahEL- to me you pass very well.  I know exactly how you feel about the societal validation- my confidence was really kickstarted by being treated as a girl when I didn't know what I was doing- and it makes it that much more of a sting when I'm clocked trying my best.  I try not to let it ruin my fun- but it still hurts!

Big Hugs!!!

Caela
Thanks as always hun! Xxx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #693 on: October 26, 2020, 05:14:37 pm »
Monday morning and still feeling unsettled by the weekend - I need to re-grow my hard shell that I had 3 years ago. We are what we are and I just can’t stop needing to pass  - nobody is perfect

Offline Wendi

« Reply #694 on: October 26, 2020, 05:43:42 pm »
Pammie, You very much do pass. I wish I passed like you do.

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline Pammie

« Reply #695 on: October 27, 2020, 06:11:00 pm »
Pammie, You very much do pass. I wish I passed like you do.

That’s so kind of you Hun. Life is an  evolution and i’m sure you also will pass consistently xx

Offline Pammie

Pammie’s all new blog
« Reply #696 on: October 31, 2020, 03:06:02 pm »
Thank goodness there are no rules about just how many times a girl can watch the Mama Mia films!
Actually recently bought new dvds because the others were starting to stick due to being played so often!
Tonight I have my memory corner candles lit and the box of tissues ready - again!
Im in such a weepy mood currently xxx

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 04:11:35 pm by Pammie »

Offline Julie H

• Family
  • Formerly known as White Rabbit
« Reply #697 on: October 31, 2020, 03:45:07 pm »
Hugs
Julie

Offline Pammie

« Reply #698 on: October 31, 2020, 03:58:33 pm »
Hugs
Thanks as always hun! Love my hugs

Offline Pammie

« Reply #699 on: November 01, 2020, 10:45:55 am »
Today I delivered shopping to my younger daughters house (she’s recovering from COVID), met up with my fella and then went back home and put my Xmas tree up!
Oh and then I baked some mince pies!
Starting Xmas early because my beautiful little girl Siobhan so loved Xmas so I celebrate early and long in her memory

Tags: